World of Pageantry

World of Pageantry

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Can you help me?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:20 am 

Hello, my name is Tori Riemersma, I'm currently a junior at Desert Ridge High School in Mesa, Arizona. I love music, whether it be composing, performing, or just simply listening. Recently I've been accepted into the Academy Drum and Bugle Corps, a world class touring drum corps. This is a huge opportunity for me, and I'm very excited. However, to cover the costs of a 40 day summer tour across the US, I must pay $3,000, which right now due to my financial situation is next to impossible. Would you be able to sponsor me and donate to my tour fund? I've already raised almost $1,000 dollars and I'm continuing strong. Any donation would be greatly appreciated! You can contact me by email or phone (tnrbandgeek@yahoo.com, 480-993-9875) if you are interested in donating. You can donate online https://www.arizonaacademy.org/don/form.php (make sure you put my name in the comment box). I hope you can help!

Sincerely,
Tor Riemersma

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Can you help me?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:31 am 
Rookie
Rookie

Have you registered over on helpmemarch.org? It is a site specifically for seeking sponsorships. Create a profile and see if it helps.