URGENT**LOOKING FOR MONEY TO MARCH DRUM CORP**URGENT

Topics and polls that cover the spectrum of the drum corps activity

Moderators: malletphreak, Hostrauser

mmanning09

URGENT**LOOKING FOR MONEY TO MARCH DRUM CORP**URGENT

Post by mmanning09 » Wed May 13, 2009 10:01 am

Hi my name is Matthew Manning and i am currently a member of the 2009 edition of the Spirit drum and bugle corps and I am looking for any kind of possible sponsorship to help me raise money for my tuition. As of right this now i currently have $540 of the $2000 tuition and am looking for any kind of imformation anyone can give me as far as ideas on who can help me i have been handing out sponsorship letter after sponsorship letter for the last 2 months with no success and now with move-ins only 9 days away I am all out of ideas any information would be greatly appreciated. You can reach me via email: aidenofcalvary@yahoo.com, or by phone: 352-525-0257. Thank you for your time.

neholgate
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: URGENT**LOOKING FOR MONEY TO MARCH DRUM CORP**URGENT

Post by neholgate » Thu May 21, 2009 6:05 pm

To make your Sponsorship Letters effective you need to make it personal.
Call up your local service organizations like the VFW, American Legion, Elks, Moose etc. and ask if they can spare 5-10 minutes of meeting time so you can speak to the group.

Make sure you tell them a bit about yourself, why drum corps is important to you and what values you are learning by being a member.

I know of several corps members that were able to get monetary donations this way.

Good luck to you. Let me know if this helped.