World of Pageantry

World of Pageantry

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: ATTN:New Corps Forming!!!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 7:05 am 

Attention!
A new corps is trying to form in Miami, FL. We are going to try to become a Division 1 corps(135 Members). If anyone out there knew of the "Miami Vanguard" then you will be suprised at the "New Miami Vanguard!". The corps will be Junior Class, and most likely a competitive corps. Currently we are looking for staff : Corps Director, Instructors, Caption Heads, etc. If you know of anyone that used to Belong to the old Miami Vanguard please have them contact me at fire56k@yahoo.com. I am basically the man trying to start the corps, but I want someone to take over the corps professionally. So if anyone out there is interested in becoming a staff member please contact me. As for people wanting to join the corps please email me with "NMV Membership" in the subject field. What I am trying to do is see how many people we can get to apply so we know where to set our sights. Thank You.

Sincerely,
E.Levy
New Miami Vanguard

P.S.
A website and corps email address will be set up soon, once it is the address will be posted.

Profile E-mail