China International Festival!

Topics covering the dance, drill team, pep squad and baton twirling scene

Moderator: Bandmaster

qiuminji

Post by qiuminji » Fri Feb 28, 2003 2:11 pm

The Chinese American Cultural Bridge Center is an Illinois-based nonprofit organization that has been conducting performance tours and cultural exchanges for talented performance groups for 11 years. We now have the exclusive opportunity to take a group to a China International Festival - a rare and prestigious event for U.S. participants!

If you are involved in the pageantry arts and would like to know more about this opportunity – please visit our website, or contact me through the tool free number or email listed below!
I look forward to hearing from you.

Rebecca Ming, Executive Director
Chinese American Cultural Bridge Center
T: 877 592 7072
E: info@cacbc.org
W: www.cacbc.org

Mr Pageantry
Veteran
Veteran

Hi Rebecca

Post by Mr Pageantry » Fri May 09, 2003 9:42 am

I assume your festival did not occur due to the SARS virus this year... please keep us informed on future festivals in China..... We did have one Chinese- and American orchestra at the hAWAI'I iNVITATIONAL THIS YEAR.... it happened because the Chinese members of the orchestra had been in the US as exchange students and simply remained here... the orchestra was quite spectacular....
Harvey@the worldofpageantry.com

qiuminji

Hi Harvey

Post by qiuminji » Tue May 13, 2003 4:18 pm

Dear Harvey,

Thanks for your note - you are very thoughtful. I will indeed keep you informed of future festivals.
I hope your Hawaii Festival was a great success - very interesting about the Chinese Orchestra.
Hope all is well - lets keep in touch!
Qiu Min Ji/Rebecca