It's Costume Time...look...pics!

Topics covering the dance, drill team, pep squad and baton twirling scene

Moderator: Bandmaster

triple_threat
New Recruit
New Recruit

It's Costume Time...look...pics!

Post by triple_threat » Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:06 pm

Let Triple Threat Productions be your one-stop resource for all your costuming needs. Our services include custom designed, custom fit & quality constructed costumes for Colorguard Teams. Our prices are extremely affordable and can fit any budget. If you are a group with a small budget but would still like to have a quality costume, please contact us! Triple Threat Productions has been serving the competitive Colorguard and Dance world for over 5 years and is currently the exclusive costume designer for a major local dance studio as well as to several of Orange and LA county top dance choreographers.

When you book with Triple Threat, your team will be custom measured. Then a costume fitting will take place about a week prior to the delivery of the completed costumes. Costumes will be deliverd on time. We can also supply you with all of your dance shoe and tight needs. We will come out and custom fit your performers feet for a perfect fit.

You can contact us via e-mail at triplethreatproductionz@yahoo.com or by phone at 714-328-3656.

Our website will be up and running shortly. In the meantime, pictures of past work can be e-mailed to you. References also available.

Rhinestone chokers, barrettes and earrings area also available at a much cheaper price than buying from a catolgue. All jewlery is custom made and is sure to look great under stage lights or gym lighting. Samples can be supplied with proper school or studio letterhead.

We look foward to working with you! Contact us today!
Last edited by triple_threat on Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

triple_threat
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by triple_threat » Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:03 am

Until our website is up and running, I have posted a few pics from this past spring of costumes I did for my daughters dance studio. I am waiting on the pics from the studio shoot of the 600+ costumes I did to complete our new website.

You can contact us via e-mail at triplethreatproductionz@yahoo.com or by phone at 714-328-3656.

[/img]

MusicCoach
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by MusicCoach » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:42 pm

Those are cute and very nice pictures.
Moreno Valley HS
*Front Ensemble/Battery Instructor* 08-09
*Drill Designer* 08
Temescal Canyon HS
*Front Ensemble Instructor* 05-08
*Marching Instructor* 05-07