Northview H.s. Show

Discuss hot topics about the world of marching percussion

Moderators: Gallagher, geefunk1026

Mr.Boom.Boom.Loco

Northview H.s. Show

Post by Mr.Boom.Boom.Loco » Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:19 pm

What did you guys think of the show? Who were your favorites? And what do you think about Alternative's show?
I can't take my eyes off of you

JulieLovesDrums

Post by JulieLovesDrums » Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:06 pm

it was a good show i thought. I didnt get to see any of the other lines though.

Veria
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Veria » Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:40 pm

i can't remember which line did it.. maybe it was temple city? sigh.. this bugs me that i can't remember the line... although i did love temple's show. i was like *jaw drop*... but i cant remember if it was part of their show.. anyways... does anyone know what the RIP Ashley stood for at the end of their (i think temple's) show? i mean, i know that during the show the girl running around represented "ashley", but i didnt know if it stood for a real person too...
Incognito Drum Line 2006 - 2007
Incognito Drum Line 2007 - 2008
Incognito Drum and Bugle Corps - 2008

tSz42

Post by tSz42 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:42 pm

yes it was Temple City's show. But I wont tell you if it represents a real person or not, gotta watch it again :D

Veria
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Veria » Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:51 pm

i just didnt know if it like, there was a reason you guys chose the name ashley and the years.. i thought maybe there had been someone on the line or in band or someone from your school who it was about...

i totally wanna see it again, i just dont know if i'll be able to cuz of schedules at the comps lol
Incognito Drum Line 2006 - 2007
Incognito Drum Line 2007 - 2008
Incognito Drum and Bugle Corps - 2008

JulieLovesDrums

Post by JulieLovesDrums » Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:05 pm

that must have been intersting. i know san dimas's band lost someone recently not sure if it was someone in drumline. what was temple citys theme i haven't been able to catch there show yet.

tSz42

Post by tSz42 » Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:57 pm

here's what we have on our website for our show.

"The 2005 Temple City Percussion Ensemble proudly presents Delusion as their 2005 show.

Psychiatrists define Delusion as a false, persistent belief maintained in spite of evidence to the contrary.

This is the exact reason for selecting it as our show name. The show will consist of all original music by Jimmy Johnston and Brandon Kovacic. The show will also feature battery parts by Jason Hillegaart and Richard Guzman. Delusion will tell the story of a girl that is your average everyday friend from school. You will watch as she goes through her regular routines, but is then sidetracked because of an unfortunate mishap. Our story concludes with the delusion being revealed. You will be on the edge of your seat the entire show as it is a nonstop thriller of loud accents and soft catchy melodies. This is going to be a show to remember."

Hope that helps.

Come meet the gang at

http://www.potc.org/drumline/drumline.htm