NCBA Drum Lines

Discuss hot topics about the world of marching percussion

Moderators: Gallagher, geefunk1026

I<3BAND!!!!

NCBA Drum Lines

Post by I<3BAND!!!! » Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:20 pm

Hey this is my first post, but I was wondering? How does everybody feel about their line this year? Also, does everyone feel as though the lines are better this year? I feel as though there are a lot of positive feelings coming from the lines this year. I can't wait to see everyone at Foothil. That's like a preview of Champs. So many good lines...

kiboshrawk
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by kiboshrawk » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:26 am

This is our first year doing winter percussion at Galena High, so I'm just excited to get the kids to competetions to see other lines. Maybe next year we'll be a little more competitive. The lines in NCBA set a high standard to meet for a group that's just starting, though.

pitchick00
Rookie
Rookie

Post by pitchick00 » Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:14 pm

the granada show actually had a bigger line up for OPEN drumlines, than what is expected at the foothill show. the only reason i decided to drive back the 45 minute commute just to watch. still haven't seen fairfield, but they're kick butt this season. it's going to be crazy at champs tho...
as for MY line, they're doing great. we just need to shave off some time (we ultimately outscored everyone in PENALITES! but being a middle school, and the small competition, we got first).
"Destiny is not a matter of chance. It is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."

vallejo high school 97-00
san jose state 00-01
vhs pit instructor 01-03
vms pit instructor 04-05