Tama making marching drums?

Discuss hot topics about the world of marching percussion

Moderators: Gallagher, geefunk1026

stix 818

Tama making marching drums?

Post by stix 818 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:42 pm

I herd rumors that tama is making marching drums. Have anybody herd this rumor. Not saying anything bad about tama I know their drumsets are awsome, I have one of my own. what do you think of it? How are they going to look?

The Aceman
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by The Aceman » Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:45 pm

Well I can't confirm the rumor (and don't try going to their "official" website for answers either because its a waste of space), but if they are then it will be nice to have another option in the marching percussion family. Also, if they make their marching drums with the same quality as their sets, then it should be a nice addition. I've always liked their kits, so hopefully any marching equimpent they come out with will be good quality as well.
Go read "Ishmael" a novel by Daniel Quinn. It will literally change your life.
Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges.

tSz42

Post by tSz42 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 1:44 pm

I thought they were only making the bass drums and nothing else? Not sure if corps are going to be allowed two different sponsers for their instruments

Bobus
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Bobus » Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:21 pm

that will probably change Tama's mind. There probably gonna sponsor a corps which means they will end up making the whole line up. Maybe they could just make them for college and high schools too or anyone other group asking for marching equip though. Ahh i dont know anything i just found out by reading this.
2001 - Troy Bassline
2002 - Troy Bassline
2003 - El Dorado Bassline
2004 - El Dorado Bassline captain
"Don't be a D---!"