What circuit are the nor cal lines in??

Discuss hot topics about the world of marching percussion

Moderators: Gallagher, geefunk1026

jbdrummerdude
New Recruit
New Recruit

What circuit are the nor cal lines in??

Post by jbdrummerdude » Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:58 pm

I see that CCGC is having percussion comps but......only 3......and i know NCBA isnt the best circuit to be adjudicated in and is also really expensive. just wondering whats the best circuit in nor cal?? looks like NCBA is going to be the biggest but i dont know about best. CVGPC?? i know logans in there and theres a lot more percussion units then CCGC. Give me your thoughts about the upcoming season my nor cal peeps. This forum is drowned in So Cal that i know more about So Cal lines then Nor Cal lines......AND I LIVE IN NOR CAL!!

8-ball
Veteran
Veteran

Post by 8-ball » Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:42 am

NCBA has frustrated me to the point where my groups are heading else where. CCGC and CVGPC are the closest choices (except of course, WGI). My high schoolers are still too "wet around the ears" to jump to a full out WGI line...so we will be attending CCGC shows exclusively and using that as transition into the future.

jbdrummerdude
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by jbdrummerdude » Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:01 am

Does anybody know why NCBA is getting so expensive and why are other circuits better then NCBA. I know the judging for one, but is that the only reason? is it cause they arent branched into WGI and why not?? Ive been doing NCBA all my junior high and high school years and it looks like NCBA could be doing so much more with themselves.