What was your favorite ADLA show?

Discuss hot topics about the world of marching percussion

Moderators: Gallagher, geefunk1026

drummermom
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by drummermom » Mon May 17, 2004 1:22 am

PercussionAndAllThatJazz wrote:Wow, Shota, I'm honored! Thank you so much! I must credit the mommies with their hard work on the costuming (they did it all themselves, save the dancers unitards)....
OMG, the MOMS did all those costumes? Wow, give them all a huge pat on the back from me...those were just amazing. All of a sudden, tie-dying a zillion shirts and backdrops doesn't seem like a lot of work.

Really creative and gorgeous. I hope you guys put your show on for the school so they can appreciate the talent and hard work.

~drummermom

pichick86

Post by pichick86 » Mon May 31, 2004 1:20 pm

"Cookin?" You must be from Sultana's drumline, that came straight from John Owens. I'm from Hesperia so that's how I would know. I saw Sultana at Granite Hills and at Sultana's drumline night, I always like watching your show.

Shota871
Rookie
Rookie

Sultana HS

Post by Shota871 » Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:30 pm

Fun show at start (look how they dance) but tragic result indeed... :twisted: as life wears for the worse, and our hero being tormented for the rest of his afterlife :roll: in Dante's Inferno..... tsk tsk tsk
North High School Saxon Regiment ('00~'02)
North High School Drum Line ('00~'02)
North High School #10 Tin Can Band ('01~'02)
El Camino College Varsity Band ('03~'05)
USC Trojan Marching Band ('03~'06)

drumbum07
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by drumbum07 » Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:41 pm

my favorite was my schools show, we played tarkus by elp. it was sweet. and props to all the other drumlines. hope to see u again next year