How Do You Think Next Years Marching Season Is Going To Go?

Discuss hot topics about the world of marching percussion

Moderators: Gallagher, geefunk1026

PogiJoshie

How Do You Think Next Years Marching Season Is Going To Go?

Post by PogiJoshie » Sun May 16, 2004 1:11 pm

Is It Going To Be Good, Bad, Or Just Ok?.....

rbvtopbass
New Recruit
New Recruit

Eh..

Post by rbvtopbass » Sun May 16, 2004 3:20 pm

I think next years Marching Season will be.. GREAT!! It usually is.. but we'll have to wait and see.. Our band is growing!! How exciting?! Hopefully no more 1A.. hehe..

MinCook
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MinCook » Mon May 17, 2004 9:42 pm

Im so hyping for next year... Drumline is holding tryouts and we had the biggest turn out ever (10 snares). the fact we are only taken 5 or 6 means we dont have to sacrafice a beefy book because of new talent. Also our band director Mr. John Whatley has a lot in store for us. Our gaurd is also gonna join us after there award winning indoor season. Our band has grown so large in the past 2 years that we had to order 50 more uniforms haha.
There is nothing more scary than a kid with an internet connection.

Sixfdsteve
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Sixfdsteve » Thu May 27, 2004 7:12 pm

It's great to see so many people hyped about next year. I'm really glad to hear the your bands are getting bigger. We are too. Our season last year was very rough but we are turning it around big time. I read all of you guy's posts and really look forward to seeing all of your shows! Best of luck!

Steve Elias
Percussion Caption Head
El Capitan High School
Lakeside, CA

rbvtopbass
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by rbvtopbass » Thu May 27, 2004 11:40 pm

Man, that was so nice. Thanks!! We just had our banquet tonight and it made me want next year to come even more!! I'm so looking forward to a great season with everyone!! The band is going to be bigger, we got new uniforms, I'm switching instuments.. AGAIN.. hehe. Everything is just so.. awesomely cool!! That'd be so cool to see you guys and your bands at competition!! Good luck to all of you too!! YAY.. I still have 2 more years of band!!