NFL Drumlines?!?!

Discuss hot topics about the world of marching percussion

Moderators: Gallagher, geefunk1026

MinCook
Veteran
Veteran

NFL Drumlines?!?!

Post by MinCook » Mon Mar 29, 2004 9:37 pm

I was looking through the newest DCI today that i borrowed from my band director (thanks mr whatley :lol: ) and i saw this ad for MoutainSong Music, and underneath that it says: Exclusive supplier of Stampede, the official drumline of the Denver broncos... hahah I was all surprised and searched on the internet for more information... and then i find out that that drumline is affiliated with the Blue Knights Drum and Bugle Corps... :shock: What do u guys think of a drumline in the NFL? I think its cool and a good way of exposing this art... oh btw heres the website http://www.bknights.org/stampede/
There is nothing more scary than a kid with an internet connection.

8-ball
Veteran
Veteran

Post by 8-ball » Tue Mar 30, 2004 12:01 am

There was an article somewhere on the DCI website about this as well. Pretty cool idea!

Bass2tubagod
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Bass2tubagod » Tue Mar 30, 2004 12:43 am

The Dallas Mavericks officially have a drumline now also!
I'm still Red, but blue thoughts are clouding my mind. Those who know drum corps know what I'm talking about.

MinCook
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MinCook » Tue Mar 30, 2004 6:00 pm

8-ball wrote:There was an article somewhere on the DCI website about this as well. Pretty cool idea!
well... it was a small add for mountain song music... but Stampede is run by blue knights... oh yeah and the dallas mavericks line is affliated with blue knights too from whati read...
There is nothing more scary than a kid with an internet connection.

TMR Quint Kid
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TMR Quint Kid » Wed Mar 31, 2004 9:38 pm

i think it's awesome, I'm glad that drumlines are becoming popular and more of a tradition for football.