World of Pageantry
http://worldofpageantry.com/forums/

Why Do Guardees Come to Our Forum?
http://worldofpageantry.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3220
Page 2 of 5

Author:  go go rifle go [ Thu Feb 12, 2004 6:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

i know that i like to keep up on my drumline news since i have a lot of friends that do drumline. plus i'm a weird guard-o and enjoy watching drumlines perform more than guards. :drop: i know, such a shock. haha.

Author:  tetzlaffdrummer [ Thu Feb 12, 2004 9:10 pm ]
Post subject: 

true dat waterhead. Drummers and guardees never last.

Author:  flagchild06 [ Thu Feb 12, 2004 9:15 pm ]
Post subject: 

So are you discouraging guard/drumline date-age-ing?

Author:  tetzlaffdrummer [ Fri Feb 13, 2004 3:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

yes because it only brings terror and bickering.

Author:  Waterhead [ Fri Feb 13, 2004 3:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

yep :)

Author:  handgunsandsecondchances [ Fri Feb 13, 2004 5:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

a few of my friends on guard have dated/liked drumline boys...
But it's only because they are terribly good looking and for some reason, guys just look so much better when they are behind a drumset or playing a snare drum or a tenor
I know most the girls in guard like this one Tenor... on the drumline
He is hot to

why are you boys so hot?

Author:  PercussionAndAllThatJazz [ Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:29 pm ]
Post subject: 

I dont know why we are so hot, since the girls are too...
I think the real answer to the question is because we're just that hott. Yeah? :wink:

Author:  handgunsandsecondchances [ Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

haha, youre a tenor?
I'm a big fan of Tenors.. :)

Author:  flagchild06 [ Fri Feb 13, 2004 9:31 pm ]
Post subject: 

My drumline is ugly!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Author:  MinCook [ Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

handgunsandsecondchances wrote:
haha, youre a tenor?
I'm a big fan of Tenors.. :)


lol our gaurd likes the tenors too... 3 out of 4 tenors dated a gaurd chick... not me tho, im with a flute :wink:

Author:  PercussionAndAllThatJazz [ Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:38 am ]
Post subject: 

Quote:
haha, youre a tenor?
I'm a big fan of Tenors..


:D

Author:  Waterhead [ Sat Feb 14, 2004 11:24 am ]
Post subject: 

handgunsandsecondchances wrote:
a few of my friends on guard have dated/liked drumline boys...
But it's only because they are terribly good looking and for some reason, guys just look so much better when they are behind a drumset or playing a snare drum or a tenor
I know most the girls in guard like this one Tenor... on the drumline
He is hot to

why are you boys so hot?


C'mon dont forget the basses. We're not that bad lookin its jus that you cant see our sexy faces with that big drum in front of em. :D

Author:  tetzlaffdrummer [ Sat Feb 14, 2004 11:28 am ]
Post subject: 

flagchild06 wrote:
My drumline is ugly!! :cry: :cry: :cry:


awww poor girl.

Author:  tetzlaffdrummer [ Sat Feb 14, 2004 11:30 am ]
Post subject: 

Waterhead wrote:
handgunsandsecondchances wrote:
a few of my friends on guard have dated/liked drumline boys...
But it's only because they are terribly good looking and for some reason, guys just look so much better when they are behind a drumset or playing a snare drum or a tenor
I know most the girls in guard like this one Tenor... on the drumline
He is hot to

why are you boys so hot?


C'mon dont forget the basses. We're not that bad lookin its jus that you cant see our sexy faces with that big drum in front of em. :D


At my school the basses get the chicks. (i'm a bass :lol: ) Well, except one but, she's a girl so thats an excuse. But, shes pretty good looking so...

Author:  Waterhead [ Sat Feb 14, 2004 8:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

tetzlaffdrummer wrote:
Waterhead wrote:
handgunsandsecondchances wrote:
a few of my friends on guard have dated/liked drumline boys...
But it's only because they are terribly good looking and for some reason, guys just look so much better when they are behind a drumset or playing a snare drum or a tenor
I know most the girls in guard like this one Tenor... on the drumline
He is hot to

why are you boys so hot?


C'mon dont forget the basses. We're not that bad lookin its jus that you cant see our sexy faces with that big drum in front of em. :D


At my school the basses get the chicks. (i'm a bass :lol: ) Well, except one but, she's a girl so thats an excuse. But, shes pretty good looking so...


Man Im comin over to your school lol haha :)

Page 2 of 5 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/