ADLA championship results....

Discuss hot topics about the world of marching percussion

Moderators: Gallagher, geefunk1026

bangla
New Recruit
New Recruit

ADLA championship results....

Post by bangla » Thu May 27, 2004 2:19 pm

So, ADLA winterline championships where amazing this year. I am from Vista High School, who performed the music from the movie Aliens vs. Predater. We got 1st place and me and my tenor friend got the caption award....bbl to finish, but tell me wat u think if u saw us.

frausto86

Post by frausto86 » Thu May 27, 2004 9:32 pm

:shock: I thought this was pretty much a dead topic.

Well, I guess I"ll just say it again:

I didn't get much opportunity to see any of the other lines besides some open and some world... I come from El Modena so I loved the Lucid Dreams show, and I also liked what I saw (from the back) of Saddleback's show (I don't know what their theme is/was though..).

I also heard the Cirque de Soleil show was good.

Traverse
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Traverse » Sat May 29, 2004 9:39 pm

Saddleback had an interesting theme, I just keep forgetting it. They did a whole bunch of countries national anthems, and it was really good, actually. Cirque du Soleil was really interesting, though I didn't really understand it.
I forgot which line it was, but one of them did Journey into Dante's Inferno, and I was really impressed with that.
HighTenors, I saw your show, and I thought that it was pretty good. I'm from Ramona, let me know if you saw us.
Be glad you don't have to stick a marimba on a harness and march it.

quintdrummer

we did

Post by quintdrummer » Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:37 pm

i am he other tenor player from vista high school. we did see you guys at san marcos. by the way our instructor was from that school.

bangla
New Recruit
New Recruit

Ramona at san marcos

Post by bangla » Tue Jun 01, 2004 12:52 pm

Yes we did see your show at san marcos, like my tenor friend said. But yeah our show this year was alright, we only had a few weeks to prepare before san marcos. Next year we plan on doing a gang theme. Thanks for the compliments, and post if you have ideas for next years show.