New "Ram" Book featuring recent DCI/WGI ageouts

Discuss hot topics about the world of marching percussion

Moderators: Gallagher, geefunk1026

olledowerdna
Rookie
Rookie

New "Ram" Book featuring recent DCI/WGI ageouts

Post by olledowerdna » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:16 am

A collection of amazing 21st Century snare drum and tenor drum solos and etudes by today’s hottest leading Drum Corps drummers!
Ever wonder what goes into some of the most cutting edge drumline beats? Who really invents these killer solos and exercises that wow the crowds? What were they thinking? What inspired them to do it? Who was with them when they wrote it?
A chance to get inside the minds & hands of the top young players in the country is now in Pre-Sale!

http://www.show-designs.com/exercises/13

UNDERGROUND BEATS (2014) -- features multiple pieces and solos by Casey Brohard (2005 I & E Snare Champion), Stephanie Vasilakis, Keelan Tobia (2011 & 2012 I & E Snare Champion), Matt Keown, Nick Arce (2009 I & E Tenor Champion), Scott Nelson (2010 I & E Tenor Champion) and Andrew Odello (2010 I & E Snare Champion)!
See the solo. Learn it if you dare. Get inside the mind of the genius that created it.
Get the inside track about the process.
Find out all this and more in UNDERGROUND BEATS (2014).

Pre-Order your copy today!

Your PDF version will be shipped on or before December 25, 2013 >>>>

This brand new never before attempted original compilation is already creating a buzz in the drummer community because of the book's loaded content and extremely outstanding value!

Also, this $170.00 value will be sold for $59.99 upon release by December 25, 2013

Make your Pre-Sale, Pre-Release purchase today at $49.99 and Save Big Time!
- See more at: http://www.show-designs.com/exercises/1 ... lKghf.dpuf

Please spread the word to your fellow colleagues and students!
BD 1993-2011
Freelancers Winter Percussion 2004, 2006-2008, 2010

BDB Snare Tech - 2012-2014
Foothill HS & California HS Percussion Caption Head - 2009-2014

R.I.P "Nonno" - Tony Odello - Founder of the Blue Devils