What do you do when someone walks in between your ranks?

Discuss hot topics about the world of marching percussion

Moderators: Gallagher, geefunk1026

rewritingdestiny

Post by rewritingdestiny » Sun Nov 23, 2003 7:06 pm

we keep marching straight forward, don't look at 'em, dont move , run 'em over,

san g line

tenor
yah, freaken rcc so tight, anybody out there heard of san g drum line? watch out for em!

ChaoSnare
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by ChaoSnare » Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:41 pm

you try to break rank you die w/ the the drumsticks....muphahahaha, especially if I'm marching bass....*oops* I didnt know anyone was there... *snicker snicker evil laugh*

snare cadet

Post by snare cadet » Sat Dec 06, 2003 5:47 pm

thats is a bunch of bull...your one of the people who walk through ranks cuz you think its funny...ive seen you do it too...your too much of a wimp to hurt anyone or stand up for yourself mr. mendoza...no one should listen to what you say...your a wannabe buddy!

Spyder
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spyder » Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:20 am

When people walk through our ranks... the drumsticks fly.

By the way snare cadet... that was unneccesary
no longer dealing with high school ^_^

"If it doesnt hurt your not doing it right,"-Darrin Byrd

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by altogirl06 » Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:20 am

ONE WORD.....................PAIN!!!!!!!........................MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!LOL :twisted:
Nothing is impossible with God!

TMR Quint Kid
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TMR Quint Kid » Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:07 pm

snare cadet wrote:thats is a bunch of bull...your one of the people who walk through ranks cuz you think its funny...ive seen you do it too...your too much of a wimp to hurt anyone or stand up for yourself mr. mendoza...no one should listen to what you say...your a wannabe buddy!
snare cadet, that was totally unnecessary. Please refrain from any negative comments whether you are joking or not, you've already got a bad image from the other thread you started. Think happy postive comments :D 8-) like the rest of here at the WoP Forums.

TMR Quint Kid
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TMR Quint Kid » Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:20 pm

LoL, I have a pretty funny story, if I remember it correctly.

One of our basses was walking to the band spot in the stadium stands, and somebody thought it was funny to hit one of the drummer's bass drum, so the followin bass drummer walked into him on purpose and he was like "Hey that guy just hit me with his drum". Then the next drummer walked into him with his snare, and the guy was like "hey that guy just hit me with his drum". So then i was crab walking sideways and then turn 90 degrees and swung my drums into him, and once again he was like "hey that guy just hit me with his drum". Then our asst instructor walked by with a backpack over one shoulder and hit him with his bad also, and the guy was like "hey that guy just--" and our asst instructor turned around and looked at the guy(with a look like 'wanna fight'), and the guy shut up. Haha, maybe you had to be there, but it was funny. :lol:

MinCook
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MinCook » Tue Dec 23, 2003 9:27 pm

Ugh i hate it when people break ranks... it doesn't happen alot at our school (thank god), but what does happen is people would walk up and start tapping on ur drums and say sumthing idiotic like, "show me how to drum" or " play a beat just like nick cannon" :roll: When they do that we usually give a warning rim shot to scare em away.... *sigh* But some ppl never learn, even after a rimshot or two. :duck:
There is nothing more scary than a kid with an internet connection.

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by altogirl06 » Tue Dec 23, 2003 9:52 pm

WhSDrUmBuM wrote:Ugh i hate it when people break ranks... it doesn't happen alot at our school (thank god), but what does happen is people would walk up and start tapping on ur drums and say sumthing idiotic like, "show me how to drum" or " play a beat just like nick cannon" :roll: When they do that we usually give a warning rim shot to scare em away.... *sigh* But some ppl never learn, even after a rimshot or two. :duck:
same pretty much at our school,some kids even say "lets run throught them when they r in the block"but, none ever tries casue they're scerd!! lol 8-)
Nothing is impossible with God!

lordjedediah
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by lordjedediah » Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:01 pm

we run them over then say excuses me

tetzlaffdrummer
Rookie
Rookie

Post by tetzlaffdrummer » Sat Jan 03, 2004 10:04 am

lol. i like this topic. At my old school my instructor told me i can kick the crap out of anyone that breaks the ranks or hits my drum. I was shocked and was like you can do that?! Well during an assembly some dude hit my bass and what happened do you ask? Lets just say he had a huge bump on his forhead for doing that and my instructor saw him doing that so he got suspended too. it was great. i never had someone break through my lines but if they did they would be a bassdrum sandwich with a retard in the middle. They need to have warnings at competitions and schools and stuff. It would be like playing in the freeway to break a drumline's ranks. Drumline rules over all!