Percussion Instructor

Discuss hot topics about the world of marching percussion

Moderators: Gallagher, geefunk1026

BrandenEllsworth

Percussion Instructor

Post by BrandenEllsworth » Wed May 09, 2012 3:16 pm

Hello my name is Branden Ellsworth, and I am looking to help instruct a High School drumline in and near Roseville, Rocklin, and Sacramento area. My freshman year of high school (2001) I was in the Pit of my school band at Sacramento High School, and played with the pit until my sophomore year. I then made it to march snare for the rest of high school career. I was coached and instructed by Brian Aguilar, he has been a big influence in my music career. In 2009-2010, I worked with Placer High School's bass line with the instructor Dave Lawrenson. I can instruct all sections of the drumline, but my strong sections are the uppers. I can and are willing to do my best with snares, tenors, bass, cymbal line and the pit, where ever you need me I can fit right in. Right now I am currently a student at Sierra College working on an AA in music education focusing on percussion. I am ready to get started helping any school looking for an instructor and I would love to hear from you, my email is brandenandhope@yahoo.com or you can reach me at my cell phone at (916) 290-3394. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.
Thank You
Branden