Foothill Predictions

Discuss hot topics about the world of marching percussion

Moderators: Gallagher, geefunk1026

TheProdigy
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: Foothill Predictions

Post by TheProdigy » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:42 am

Bakensobek707 wrote:Well going back to a previous question...

"Where is Hogan?"

Well, Hogan High School is located just minutes away from my house, and is on Georgia Street In Vallejo, California.
I believe he is asking where has Hogan been not where it is located. haha. Well every since that amazing year (2005) with their winter line they seem to vanish. They do show up once in a while but they're not the same as they us to be eversince, Pearson, thier past band director, walked out on them.

They will be attending TOC. So we'll see how they do.

1band2nut3

Post by 1band2nut3 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:34 am

In response to the previous comment about the demise of the Hogan HS drum line:
"I believe he is asking where has Hogan been not where it is located. haha. Well every since that amazing year (2005) with their winter line they seem to vanish. They do show up once in a while but they're not the same as they us to be eversince, Pearson, thier past band director, walked out on them."
I would add that no one, and I mean NO ONE knows the whole situation...the school politics, the band politics, the booster politics, and the kid politics (especially about the director just walking out). Yes, the era is over and a new one will again resume. The kids are working hard and the director deserves a chance. As you know, it takes time. Enough speculating about what happened. It is time to go forward for the kids. Good Luck (and hard work required).

ckxdc

Post by ckxdc » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:11 am

backtobasics05 wrote:Speaking on bitterness it seems like Gumba is still a little bitter bout leavin a certain school behind as well. Anyway we've gotten a little bit off topic so how's about we get back to the predictions, and leave the rest of the stuff to PMs or a new thread...
What does that comment have anything to do with the comment that gumba made about judging for execution? It's a valid point. Clean and simpler, or filthy and flashy?... And "bitterness over leaving a certain school?" What exactly are you implying? I think you should listen to your own advice before you speak and get back to the topic at hand rather add your two cents about another individual. CASE CLOSED.