fun shows

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

capt.riflediva
New Recruit
New Recruit

fun shows

Post by capt.riflediva » Mon Mar 14, 2005 7:39 pm

So for everyone who loves going to competitions and watching a million shows... what r ur favorite fun out of the box fun shows and when did u see them???

CaptainKiki
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by CaptainKiki » Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:56 pm

I love El Dorado Varsity's show! It's so much fun

I haven't gotten to see it live, though, I've only seen it on tape. :cry:

I bet it's even better in person... If that's possible! :lol:
Woodbridge High School
2003 - "It Spins Us Around": (BE THE BRAVE LITTLE TOASTER! Not the Air Conditioner)
2004 - "Pacific 231": (GAME ON!)
2005 - "Master of Suspense": (In the RIDER)
Color Guard Co-Captain 2003-2005
Class of 2006 :)

weaponsRfun
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by weaponsRfun » Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:34 pm

Valencia's show looks like a lot of fun to perform in, and i just love their costumes. also i think Esperanza Varsity has a really cute show this year, and they look like they have so much fun performing it!
~Woodbridge HS Color Guard
2002- Time after Time
2003-It Spins us Around
2004- Pacific 231
2005- Master of Suspense

RifleLova
Veteran
Veteran

ramona SA

Post by RifleLova » Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:59 pm

ramona's is fun! i love it
Pearl Madison: I'm only human.
Leland: How come people only say that when they've done something wrong?

Chinogirls
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Chinogirls » Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:18 am

Well I dont know about you guys but I am in love with the San Jose Raiders World Guard! Their show is so cute and i really love that song now (stand by me) I didnt really get the concept of moving the floor around but i have come to like it a lot its actually a pretty neat idea. They have a really good show and i love the music. My favorite performer would have to be the guy that use to be in James Logans world guard. He is short and little but man can he dance and get some air! He wears like the purpleish color shirt. I dont know his name but i love watching him for the whole show. The Raiders have a really good show and they look like they are having a good time. I would love to be in their show and it looks really fun. Good luck Raiders Chino loves You!!! :bow:

RifleLova
Veteran
Veteran

raphael? chino

Post by RifleLova » Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:44 pm

Chinogirls wrote: My favorite performer would have to be the guy that use to be in James Logans world guard. He is short and little but man can he dance and get some air! He wears like the purpleish color shirt. I dont know his name but i love watching him for the whole show.
I'm pretty sure you're talking about Raphael but i agree w/ you about what you say about San Jose Raiders! They're great! But i do have to say that Pride of Cincinatti does it for me, they're amazing. I really love Andrew!
Pearl Madison: I'm only human.
Leland: How come people only say that when they've done something wrong?

totherescue
Veteran
Veteran

Post by totherescue » Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:38 am

i think redlands h.s. j.v. guard is doing a cute fun show! i also like el dorado varsity. the outfits are just too cute and they perform the heck out of it! and rancho cucamonga. they just make it look fun!

donkeys
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by donkeys » Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:28 pm

weaponsRfun wrote:Valencia's show looks like a lot of fun to perform in, and i just love their costumes.

thanks i love preforming our show cause you can just have fun with it, and be goofy. well good luck with the rest of the season. i cant wait to get my videos i wanna see your guys show.