colorguard issues

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

guardboi
New Recruit
New Recruit

colorguard issues

Post by guardboi » Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:41 pm

anyone have them where there are just some people that don't want to work because they think that they are the shizz u know what i am saying they have no respect seems like my guard is having that never respecting the coach or captains

bashfulsantababy06
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by bashfulsantababy06 » Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:39 am

yah i know how u feel except it isnt the people in colorguard's fault. there was just a new situation this year and it has made everyone really upset, and we havent done as well this year as we have in the past two years, and a lot of the vets. might quit and im really scared bc i dont want them to quit.. i just dont know what to do! :cry: i just wish everything would go back to normal...
one big pink boat 12 zebra stripes with no sails powered by SEXY!!!

wvhs c/o 2006

guardgurl4ever
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by guardgurl4ever » Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:12 pm

The guard that I was involved in was like that so I quit. I didn't have to put up with all the drama since I had enough in my life as it was. My instructor was so peeved when she found out, though. She yelled at me so much that I started hypertentalating in her office. She was already intimidating as it was and it got even worse when she yelled at me. Scary memories. But yeah, I think there are a lot of guards out there who have at least one person like that. We had a freshman who thought she was exempt from all the rules since she was extra short and cute. In truth, she was a complete brat and wouldn't listen to what anyone said to her, even if it was the captains speaking.
"I know I can do it," Tod Downy said, helping himself to another ear of corn from the steaming bowl. "I'm sure that in time her death will be a mystery, even to me."