Independence/Amador Valley CCGC Show

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

guardchica05
New Recruit
New Recruit

Independence/Amador Valley CCGC Show

Post by guardchica05 » Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:31 pm

Hey anyone go? Any thoughts about shows or scores? First time i saw deviation really liked their show very cute. omg i was pretty wowed by Logan World's 94.8!!!

dirtypopisdead
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by dirtypopisdead » Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:10 pm

That was such a long show! I felt sorry for the judges who had to sit for so long.

Jefferson was impressive. I liked their soloists for weapon and dance, it was a very entertaining show. I was really sad that Benecia didn't show up. Does anyone know why? I paid $10 basically just so I could spy on them, our competition. Oh well.

I love the captain of Santa Cruz, she's such an amazing performer. Santa Cruz overall is pretty good, very Logan-esque. In Motion was spectacular, as always. Independence's show was AMAZING. It was the first time I had seen it with their costumes and makeup, which is really what the show revolves around. They were incredible, I loved it.

And what is there to say about Logan? Their costumes are interesting, they work with the show. I can't believe their score, wow. Once again, they stole the show. Those guys and girls are my idols.