Ayala HS

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

CgiSmYLiFe_10
New Recruit
New Recruit

Ayala HS

Post by CgiSmYLiFe_10 » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:26 pm

Does anyone know what there show is on or if they've been to any of the regionals so far?

mv_sabre_chick
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by mv_sabre_chick » Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:57 pm

They're not competing in WGI this year... I think they're doing BoA. It's really sad, they're our sister guard....... :(
Making my entrance again with my usual flair...

mvshortstuff
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by mvshortstuff » Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:22 pm

mv_sabre_chick wrote:They're not competing in WGI this year... I think they're doing BoA. It's really sad, they're our sister guard....... :(
I think because they did BOA this fall they wont be traveling to Dayton or competing in WGI because to do both would cost a boat load of money ... it makes me cry too ... :cry:
Isnt it bliss
Dont you approve
One who keeps tearing around
One who cant move

Survivor
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Survivor » Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:43 pm

from what i heard they lost a lot of good people so they are staying in world, but only donig wgasc show and maybe a few wgi......um since there band went to grand nationals in the fall they decided that it was too much for them to go to Ohio but Ayala will be back next year stronger then ever goo Chino district
Show my Pride witht the SCV (Future Corp) Yep Yep!!!!!

Lead, Follow, or get out of the way!

-Dave Kuhns

orangeAltezza
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by orangeAltezza » Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:12 pm

Aww. There guard is really good! haha! too bad.

love4cg

Post by love4cg » Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:39 pm

Ayala cg is freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!! I love them. Although they may not be competing at WGI, i think that they are incredible, and being just their second year in the world class, i think they are doing freaking good!!!!!!!!! I love AYALA!!!!!!!!!!!! (go diane)

Alos, i wanna give it up tp mission viejo, there show is soooooooo pretty, i love their show, i almost cried. And they used one of my moves that my friend and i made! I guess my insttructor liked it 8-)

Anywho, i also have to give it up to Chino Hills HS, i love them soooooooo much! they are a great bunch of girls, and i love getting to know them and everything. They have a very talented team, and i love them dearly! (go maggie!)

I just had to give it up to these guards, because they are my sister guards!! I love you all!!!<3

mv_sabre_chick
New Recruit
New Recruit

Thanks..!

Post by mv_sabre_chick » Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:58 am

Wow, thank you so so much, it means a lot to hear that you like our show... This is probably a really bad analogy, but all of us George guards are like a family (sorry this is cheesey), and you guys are like the big sister already in college who's so successful, and we're kind of like the baby sister who's still improving. But anyway, as the baby guard I'm we admire you so much, and we are so glad that we've been able to gotten a little closer to you guys because we hardly saw you guys last year! Anyway, thanks again! :D

And yes, Ayala's guard is wonderful, especially when you consider that so much of their guard consists of rookies... My goodness... Kudos to them!
Making my entrance again with my usual flair...

mvshortstuff
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: Thanks..!

Post by mvshortstuff » Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:55 pm

mv_sabre_chick wrote:Wow, thank you so so much, it means a lot to hear that you like our show... This is probably a really bad analogy, but all of us George guards are like a family (sorry this is cheesey), and you guys are like the big sister already in college who's so successful, and we're kind of like the baby sister who's still improving. But anyway, as the baby guard I'm we admire you so much, and we are so glad that we've been able to gotten a little closer to you guys because we hardly saw you guys last year! Anyway, thanks again! :D
Every thing she said and thanks for helping us with the floor and props and such ... It makes things soo much faster ... By the way ... i really like the big golden tubes ... except they are really heavy but ya :lol:
Isnt it bliss
Dont you approve
One who keeps tearing around
One who cant move

love4cg

Post by love4cg » Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:27 pm

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!! u are all so cute!!! Mission, Ayala, and Chino Hills ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Arcadia HS Colorguard
02'-03' A guard~Where The Sheep May Safely Graze
03'-04' A guard~The other Side
04'-05' World Guard~ A Movement for Mallets and Marimba
05'-06' ?

NO REGRETS

ProtoManAP
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by ProtoManAP » Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:22 am

Yup, george does have his hands full. Too bad Ayala had alot of people graduate and off guard. I like their show last year, fast paced, type of thing, it was pretty awesome.

and going to Ohio cost alot of moolah $$$$
Arcadia High School Scholastic World

ColorGuard
WinterGuard

My Xanga

Mondo India ~ 2003
The Other Side ~ 2004
A Movement Of Mallets and Marimba ~ 2005
(no show title as of yet) ~ 2006

CP_guarboi_06

Ayala

Post by CP_guarboi_06 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:39 pm

That really sux, cuz Ayala was furkin awesome last year. So was Arcadia, um, well, they still are :-)

Sadchick

George is leaving Ayala

Post by Sadchick » Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:56 pm

Yes its true. George will not be returning to Ayala next year. I hope our program doesnt go into the dumpster. I dont think anyone from Ayala will be returning without him around. :cry: Enjoy him Mission and Arcadia!!

TheEgg
New Recruit
New Recruit

gah

Post by TheEgg » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:55 pm

OK ok ok....Can this thread like die soon please? I'm on ayala and its nice to hear everyone talknig but i dunno it gets a little repetitive. I'm glad we were good last year and now we proced forward. Sorry, but this seems to be dragging on forever. Lets say things for the last time:

1)Yes we wont be going to Dayton
2)its because of grand nationals
3)We lost all weapons but 1 last year to graduation and quitters
4)We are only doing WGASC shows this year

Thank you guys for your love arcadia and mission we love you too but lets let this topic go to rest. Thanks.
-Diane
Howz the fetus?!
HAAAAWAAAFEEN ::band:: HAWAFEEN ::band:: HAWAFEENA!
"I'm gunna shake your ladder next time AND make sure you fall off!"-Boobs