Mission Viejo
38%
Valencia
14%

Total votes: 37

GuardGal07

Hey!

Post by GuardGal07 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:28 pm

So how does everyone like the SO guards this year? What do you think about Chino open? What about James Logan open, Dublin, and the rest of the SO guards? Who are your picks for SO medalists? :D

Survivor
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Hey!

Post by Survivor » Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:31 pm

GuardGal07 wrote:So how does everyone like the SO guards this year? What do you think about Chino open? What about James Logan open, Dublin, and the rest of the SO guards? Who are your picks for SO medalists? :D
I think that all of those Guards have a great shot in comming in first. I Have to say that Mission has a great opening flag work, come on who can spin that well with no music and I dont hear them counting out loud....And my chino girls are doing very well taking Hayword and now West power regional. I saw dublin and I love their show very cute....and lets not forget Valencia who did very well last year, they had a slow start at the west power show..(bad run druing finals but good run druing perlims) so wach out they WILL make a come back.....Good luck too all of the SO guards and Hope its a cali team in the end......
Show my Pride witht the SCV (Future Corp) Yep Yep!!!!!

Lead, Follow, or get out of the way!

-Dave Kuhns

donkeys
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: Hey!

Post by donkeys » Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:08 pm

Survivor wrote:and lets not forget Valencia who did very well last year, they had a slow start at the west power show..(bad run druing finals but good run druing perlims) so wach out they WILL make a come back.....Good luck too all of the SO guards and Hope its a cali team in the end......

haha thanks ya dont forget valencia there show is awsome. its going to be awsome. and there going to come out on top. knock on wood. haha but no just watch out there going be busting out soon

guardgurl4ever
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by guardgurl4ever » Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:48 pm

Isn't Upland in SO?
"I know I can do it," Tod Downy said, helping himself to another ear of corn from the steaming bowl. "I'm sure that in time her death will be a mystery, even to me."

mv_sabre_chick
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by mv_sabre_chick » Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:12 pm

Yeah, Upland is SO... There are a lot of great guards that aren't up for voting (Upland included), which is really a shame... SO is going to be so competitive this season.
Making my entrance again with my usual flair...