shows u LOVE this year...

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

flagchild06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by flagchild06 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:58 pm

I like my blue guard's....

It's so awesome to watch all my friends spin and remember that only a couple months ago a single would be to Jesus and off on the other side of the field and to see how beautiful they are and how far they've come. I love them!!!

Wow, that was sappy.

I also really like Mission. I know a few people on their guard and their show was really pretty to me and clean, but then again they always BRING IT! Ahahahahaha if only we were all cheerleaders in TV.
Uh-oh for life!
EAT THE FREAKIN COOKIE!!!
I can't get my fat ass off the ground.
Because God said I could be a super ninja.

mvshortstuff
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by mvshortstuff » Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:39 pm

flagchild06 wrote: I also really like Mission. I know a few people on their guard and their show was really pretty to me and clean, but then again they always BRING IT! Ahahahahaha if only we were all cheerleaders in TV.
Awww thanks soo much.

I really havent had time to watch many shows this year but from the ones i have seen i LOVED pride. They are amazing. I also really like Pomona's show. The one girl is really good. Racho Bernardo is really fun and cool. Arcadia is amazing ... those backhands are CRAZY. Logan is good ... as always 8-)

I really cant wait to see Beyer or Stoneman Douglas shows ... I can't wait for Las Vegas or Dayton!!! :lol:
Isnt it bliss
Dont you approve
One who keeps tearing around
One who cant move

GuarDiva04
Rookie
Rookie

Post by GuarDiva04 » Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:25 am

I LOVE Chino!!! My lord those girls are sooo pretty and so talented! I love watching them because they have amazing stage presence! I also gotta give it up to Leigh Hs!! Their show is so well written and they've got some talented kids and I dont think the world gives them the credit they deserve... it's hard to be new in world class against old grnadpa world class spinners like Logan (not that being old means they're not good LoL cuz their show this year is amazing!) I <3 Logan for their show and their performers... everyone on that guard is so awesome and crazy and beautiful! Much love you guys! Mwah Randy!!! ;) I also enjoy Raiders both Open and World they are coming up again this year! Hmm... I Love Pride but thats normal! LoL I always love them they ahve always been great! Black Knights... an honorable mention... Benicia Middle School... POMONA they are gorgeous!!!! Corona... they ahve gotten SoOoOoOoo good! I have yet to see some more guards... can't wait till vegas!!! IA is going to be fierce this year!!!! Woot good luck everyone!!
Fairfield Open 2001-2004
In Motion Winterguard 2005-2006,2009-2010
San Jose Raiders World 2007
Armijo Colorguard Instructor 2004-2006
Dublin Independent Instructor 2007-2009
...Of Essence Winterguard tech 2010

Survivor
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Survivor » Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:12 pm

I love Corona
Show my Pride witht the SCV (Future Corp) Yep Yep!!!!!

Lead, Follow, or get out of the way!

-Dave Kuhns

bestimever
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by bestimever » Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:38 pm

okay sooo i absolutely love Northern Lights, Pride, and Logan... didn't really like fantasia too much although one of my good friends is on it this year... shout out to bob-o. i dont really get to watch other guards much except at regionals then i get to watch some of world class concidering im in BK/IO
moorpark high school guard 01-04
rose parade 04
mystikal drum and bugle corps 04 (charter member)
black knights 05
Impulse drum and bugle corps 05
Jade 06 (charter member)

ProtoManAP
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by ProtoManAP » Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:00 am

donkeys wrote: Arcadia world- those back hands were crazy, i mean they are known for doing back hands like at the 45 and doing a bunch i guess they saved up cause they didnt do them last year but that was amazing everyone was on top of everyone, crazy kid.
Thanks...We did do backhands last year...it just wasn't in the World Show expressed as deeply. It was in our A Guard show, which we were top ten in WGI, so if you have WGI tapes, you could see.

O, and then were in World, just a small group of sabres doing them
Arcadia High School Scholastic World

ColorGuard
WinterGuard

My Xanga

Mondo India ~ 2003
The Other Side ~ 2004
A Movement Of Mallets and Marimba ~ 2005
(no show title as of yet) ~ 2006