shows u LOVE this year...

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

Rich
Rookie
Rookie

shows u LOVE this year...

Post by Rich » Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:12 pm

just wondering what everyones favorite shows this year are.

personally, I LOVE the san jose raiders show its greater then great. schurrs is pretty great, el dorados is great, diamond bars is wonderful. lealta has a nice concept...personally i think more can be done. project l has a great show....hmh.

based on what i heard im lookin forward to seeing south hills(pleasantville), heart(airports), woodbridge, loara, and little rock...i missed the last 3.

fun fun fun.

-rich

Survivor
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Survivor » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:11 pm

san jose raiders you got that one right.....man I love their show.....I dont know i love the music and the work is soo cool....Keep it up guys...

and give it out to Chino and mission
Show my Pride witht the SCV (Future Corp) Yep Yep!!!!!

Lead, Follow, or get out of the way!

-Dave Kuhns

Rich
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Rich » Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:19 pm

Survivor wrote:san jose raiders you got that one right.....man I love their show.....I dont know i love the music and the work is soo cool....Keep it up guys...

and give it out to Chino and mission
i completly forgot about chino and misson viejo. both had excellent shows as well.

Veteran Team Mom
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Veteran Team Mom » Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:39 pm

SA - Woodbridge all the way !!!

whsguardgirl06
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by whsguardgirl06 » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:43 pm

I love RB's show! and i love james logan.. both of their guards. theyre so good! i haven't had the chance to see any SA guards, but i might get to see some on saturday at aliso niguel!
Westview HS c/o 2006! woot!

one big pink boat with 12 stripes and no sails powered by SEXY!!

Survivor
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Survivor » Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:28 pm

whsguardgirl06 wrote:I love RB's show! and i love james logan.. both of their guards. theyre so good! i haven't had the chance to see any SA guards, but i might get to see some on saturday at aliso niguel!
RB and Longan....very good guards. I really Really want to see RB go far this year hope they make it to top 3

-Dave Kuhns

guardthepiccolo
Support Staff
Support Staff

Post by guardthepiccolo » Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:48 pm

Sch A- Benicia MS
Ind A- In Motion

Sch O- Chino
Ind O-Logan/BD(although they're not doing WGI)

Sch W- Logan
Ind W- i've only seen raiders, and they were ok.
Benicia High School C/O '05
Colorguard Instructor

Veteran Team Mom
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Veteran Team Mom » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:33 pm

WHAT IS THE THEME FOR BENICIA MS?

RifleLova
Veteran
Veteran

favorite shows

Post by RifleLova » Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:40 pm

Favorite shows: Pride of Cincinatti and San Jose Raiders and Rancho Bernardo
Pearl Madison: I'm only human.
Leland: How come people only say that when they've done something wrong?

handgunsandsecondchances
Rookie
Rookie

Post by handgunsandsecondchances » Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:55 pm

deffinently loved James Logan World, Pomona, Diamond Bar and Northern Lights, and Rancho Bernardo
I bet a funny thing about driving a car off a cliff is, while you're in midair, you still hit those brakes! Hey, better try the emergency brake!

Woodbridge HS -
"It Spins Us Around" 2003
"Pacific 231" 2004
"Master Of Suspense" 2005

RifleDiva
Veteran
Veteran

Post by RifleDiva » Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:44 pm

well, last weekend I went to the power regional, and I really enjoyed Pride, Northern Lights, Raiders, RB, James Logan, Valencia, Chino Hills, and Arcadia. That's what I can remember off the top of my head. I'm going to get to see more this weekend, so hopefully my list will increase!
c/o 2005

Love always hopes

RifleDiva
Veteran
Veteran

Post by RifleDiva » Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:20 pm

Oh my gosh, I feel so dumb, I totally forgot to mention Black Knights, yeah I love them too! Not a vampire fan, but they are great performers, so it works out.

*shout out to Tawny, good luck Saturday!*
c/o 2005

Love always hopes

donkeys
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by donkeys » Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:29 pm

i love valencia show- its so bright and awsome and there uniforms arent done yet but its going to be all good.

Northern Lights- how could you not love those boys. Ricks brother is so nice and cute. but jon and i forget the other guys names but all those boys are so nice

clovis west- they had a good show i loved it and there uniforms are so awsome and mannie (i dont know how to spell his name) hes so nice

Pomona- they had a pretty show great finals preformance i almost cryed.

Fantaisa- it was kinda weird its like all new faces, no more mykail or pancho or kelly, but was that all of there show i was kinda confused?

Logan- omg that guard can dance like pretty dance you know i was amazed, but i felt like they werent at there best like they kinda let the weather get to them in a way.

Arcadia world- those back hands were crazy, i mean they are known for doing back hands like at the 45 and doing a bunch i guess they saved up cause they didnt do them last year but that was amazing everyone was on top of everyone, crazy kid.

San Jose Raders open- i heard great things about them like how they cracked each catch. thats pretty cool good job to you

Corona- wow that was pretty cool how they tossed walked under the benches things and caught i was impressed. they are a pretty good buch of people there, just some stupid mistakes that like everyone has but i can really see them comming out on top this year especially cause they are known now.

Pide- they are an awsome buch but there is one dude tall white buzzed head cute. he totaly played to the crowd even to the back stands he messed up but he was like ooops haha and he was cool about it most people are like omg i messed up what now. but good job to him and i liked there show i dont understand there uniforms but i also couldnt hear the title of there show so maybe in vegas or some other time.

Signature- good job to getting the crowd excited durring the show especailly cause you couldnt see waht was happening but good job i could see a little and like i didnt see any drops but what is saw and hear from the parents it was pretty good.

Espranza de luz- i kinda wanna know what that name means but anyways good show. just why did they have black tights on just wondering. liked the work and the show they preformed it very well good job to you.

Rancho Barnardo- i remember there show and thought it was good, but i dont rememebr any key points sorry kids.

Good luck to all the guards and sorry if i missed any it probibly ment i didnt see them

Survivor
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Survivor » Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:47 pm

RifleDiva wrote:well, last weekend I went to the power regional, and I really enjoyed Pride, Northern Lights, Raiders, RB, James Logan, Valencia, Chino Hills, and Arcadia. That's what I can remember off the top of my head. I'm going to get to see more this weekend, so hopefully my list will increase!
I did not get to see chino hills and Valencia. I heard that Valencia's show is very good this year. And what about Chino Hills what are they in A? do you mean Chino (two differnt high schools same district)

-Dave Kuhns

guardboi
New Recruit
New Recruit

oh yeah

Post by guardboi » Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:02 pm

i liked valencia a lot always a fan of what they come up with

CHino oh my oh those girls can toss and dance

LOGAN hello its logan how can u not love them

Ramona i love the spider theme and web on the floor i think they are awesome great movement