Wgasc Jurupa Valley

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

rifledude
New Recruit
New Recruit

Wgasc Jurupa Valley

Post by rifledude » Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:46 pm

what did everyone think of the show. which groups did you like. can anyone give me a recap or opinion of the SA shows.

cgflag

Post by cgflag » Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:03 am

omg... i luved lealta's show( "raven" ). it was so emotional. i also liked diamond bar (SW). their show was amazing. they've changed a lot since last year. WOW. Mission Viejo's show was pretty but they had a few mistakes. Upland was a crowd pleaser, it was different music about fire, but i personally didn't like it all that much, but thats my opinion. urban expressions was ok, did they really come from utah? i liked palm desert, they had really good technique. arcadia was good too, they were a little dirty and didn't have much filled, but still good. aliso niguel had a techno show, i didnt get it much. capistrano valley had a pretty show, but not very clean. and thats about all the groups i saw. if anyone has anything they'd like to add or disagree with; feel free to do so.

iminguard
Rookie
Rookie

Post by iminguard » Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:22 am

how did the host show do? im alumni and didnt get a chance to see the show. any feedback would be appreciated! i miss my guard! :(
Breath in the music Breath out your performance.....

iamstupid

Post by iamstupid » Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:03 pm

i only got to watch four shows: diamond bar jv, aliso niguel, ramona v, and fantasia... since our guard had a hectic schedule and we didn't have much time to spare...

diamond bar jv brought the hizzy down! wasn't the show beautiful? congrats on getting first place for intermediate A!

aliso niguel- it was quite interesting... the whole techno thing.

ramona v- it was really cool.. the theme about spiders. the performers were really into it even at awards! not the greatest run but i think it couldve been great!

fantasia... is this theme about like funk? there were moments were the show was really cool... but yeah... last year's was more emotional.. and i liked that.. haha.

okay.. :D

guardboi
New Recruit
New Recruit

all the shows were assume

Post by guardboi » Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:49 pm

everyone seem to be enjoying there performances..

i loved ramona v, mission viejo, upland, fantasia, lealta, arcadia, diamond bar and everyone else just amazing..

Arcadia v can they spin or what for a hs they did damn good they have a good chance to kick some tale this year at everything thier show looks hard my gosh

diamond bar v u guys are awesome as well cool floor and flags tricks its mike for u.

ramona loved the theme and they are awesome performers

arcadia jv crazy show damn it looks crazyyyyyyy

fantasia what can u say but diva

lealta gosh loved the theme the RAVEn so coollllll

misson viejo wow wow they are so pretty

upland great spinners man