San Ysidro

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

im_underage

San Ysidro

Post by im_underage » Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:15 pm

What did everyone think of the San Ysidro show? Who was your favorite??? It was a first show for many guards. I'm an idiot. I thought the show started later so I missed a lot of guards. I was totally bummed!!! I only saw the World Class.

RB-looks like its going to be a good year! I like the way the audience goes into a trance when you all get on the floor!

Esperanza de Luz- Cool Floor. Pretty and Bright. Different than last year. I admit have an idol on this guard. I've been watching her for a few years now. She ROCKS! I heard a rumor that she's the baby of the guard...When I first heard I was like..."WOW...I wanna be just like her". I overheard some of the Poway girls talking about her. She has long brown hair and the prettiest smile! If anyone knows who I'm talking about let me know!!! I was surprised to only see one guard.

Lealta- like the show. The music is kind of spooky...can't wait to see the uniforms. Looks good! I think the sabres rock this year! I believe this was their second show of the season. I can't wait to see them later in the season. It was weird to not seeing alot of people on this team...where did they all go. New Captains?

Well, just wanted to see what everyone else thought of the show. :lol:
[/u]

gobblefastguardo
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by gobblefastguardo » Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:21 pm

we competed there, but i left early, but i heard we did 'good' (at least to everyone else lol) i liked uhmmmm....ahh i donno who it was. meh. they have violin players....meh. and i liked rbv and a school in hemit (forgetting name....)
Field:
03-04~Sounds of the 70's
04-05~Nightmere before Christmas (best show EVER!)
05-06~Not a member...*sigh* =[
Winter Guard:
03-04~Crazy Little Thing Called Love-Michael Buble
04-05~Who Wants to Live Forever-Queen

crfrey71
Veteran
Veteran

2005 WGASC San Ysidro Photos Here!

Post by crfrey71 » Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:43 am

Here are photos from the WGASC San Ysidro competition! http://crfrey71.smugmug.com/Winter+Guard/61968

Very nice high school, but gymnasium lighting was quite dim.