inaugural parade

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

apache_guard_boi88

inaugural parade

Post by apache_guard_boi88 » Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:10 am

it was fun at washington d.c. jus the weather was a little chilly lol.... i hope u like it guyz!!!! lol when i found out that the reason we had to stand in the cold for more than 30 mins before the parade cuz bush was eating and taking his time i found it hilarious!!! if u guyz wanna c the clip of our march from abc news go to the website http://www.arcadiamusic.org/AHSBandWashington.mpeg

Mr Pageantry
Veteran
Veteran

Arcadie..you Made California Proud

Post by Mr Pageantry » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:40 pm

THE ABC CLIPS AND REPEATS CAME ABOUT AFTER THE INITIAL CUT OFF WHEN THEY GAVE THE WEATHER REPORT.. GLAD WE ALL HAD A TIZZY FIT... YOU WERE TERRIFIC.. I SPOKE TO MR. LANDES AND OTHERS.. MAGNIFICENT AS USUAL...

THANKS TO THE MANY HUNDREDS OF BAND, DRUM CORPS, AND BOOSTERS, BAND AND
COLORGUARD AND DRILL TEAM MEMBERS WHO MARCHED IN WASHINGTON ATTHE INAUGURAL PARADE

THOSE WHO MISSED THE ANNOUNCEMENT... CAN STILL OBTAIN THE DESIGNER INAUGURAL PARADE TAGS

THE TAG IS THE ONLY SOUVENIR ENGRAVED WITH YOUR NAME, AND BAND OR DRILL TEAM OR SCHOOL OR COLOR GUARD NAME ON IT

THE FRONT OF THE TAG FEATURES THE STUNNING PRESIDENTIAL INAUGURAL SEAL...
TO SEE OR ORDER THE TAG VISIT THE INAUGURAL TAG SITE

http://www.worldofpageantry.com/docs/In ... deTags.pdf

BOOSTER CLUBS OR SCHOOLS THAT WISH TO PRESENT THE TAGS TO ALL PARTICIPANTS AT A FINAL AWARDS DINNER
OR TO COMMUNITY PEOPLE WHO SUPPORTED THE BANDS TRIP CAN CONTACT US FOR GROUP
PRICES FOR 25 OR MORE TAGS... WOP WILL DONATE $1 TO THE ARCADIA INAUGURAL FUND FOR EACH TAG ORDERED FOR 25 OR MORE TAGS
CEO
World of Pageantry