Gilroy CCGC Show 1/22

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

BKpit94
New Recruit
New Recruit

Gilroy CCGC Show 1/22

Post by BKpit94 » Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:47 pm

SO anyone go to this show? WHat did you think? Who were your favorites?

sevenrish

Post by sevenrish » Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:31 pm

LEiGH! theyre ULTRA FAVORiTE....like Janay Ultra Diva! :D

ybjazz06

Gilroy show

Post by ybjazz06 » Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:40 pm

Leigh was pretty interesting - they finished their show (girl and guy with a rose at the end) with whole guard looking up at them. Awwwww!

My definite favorite was Blue Devils open. They have a pop-rock show. Their costumes are all different and they keep running in the show to this song "runnin and runnin and runnin and runnin." They still aren't done with their show - but you can tell they love perfoming.

in SA, I like Los Gatos' show - they are doing some movie soundtrack it sounds like. Their guard grew and they're doing some pretty cool equipment work.

In SAA, I love Homestead's show. Their floor is really pretty and their costumes have this shimmer to them. Even though they didn't have like a minute or so of their show done, they still won AA. Woah. Since evals, they added these shiny gold props (look like Parade shields, best way to describe em).

in IA - Summit was really pretty - umbrellas on the floor, and they do all sabre and rifle - big challenge! Some cool equipment tricks under the leg in the beginning - pretty neat.

georgefan22
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by georgefan22 » Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:55 pm

Leigh is waaaayyyyy favorite. also like Frida Bonquisha