wgasc eval

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

guardboi
New Recruit
New Recruit

wgasc eval

Post by guardboi » Sat Jan 15, 2005 9:40 pm

damn BK what can i say BK was the star of the night.............. awesome show could not really tell what the theme was because i was sitting on the back side males damn they were scandalous need i say more lol if those are the customes than damn lol ........ and Corona i didn't get it they had cool things going on but i just didn't grasp it but they had a half rifle and sabre thingy that was really cool lol.....
Romona hs they were cool

Rich
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Rich » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:55 pm

BK's show was about vampires...if u coulednt hear the music...there was talking during alot of parts regarding vampires. and no those arent there comstumes either, just random black.

corona was just amazing...there show was about balance. and project L was pretty good as well.

totherescue
Veteran
Veteran

Post by totherescue » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:01 pm

so i was there tonight too...
i got there in time to see most of the regional a guards
arroyo hs....watch out for them because when they finish thier show its going to be good.
silverado hs... has a lot of potential....much improved from years past
la canada hs... enjoyed them very much. i believe the music they used was from van helsing.
ramona hs... the itsy bitsy spider. not finished yet but when it is they'll be great. watch out.
project l... prince...love the song, and the show was cool. it reminds me of black knights.should be one to watch out for when its done.
black knights... one word DIVA! i think they're done. its an improvement from last year ( not that it was bad last year) can you say promotion? it could happen...never know.
corona... interesting show...get it daisey... there were some drops which made it hard to follow but it was a good show.
thats my feelings

RifleDiva
Veteran
Veteran

Post by RifleDiva » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:03 pm

I wanted to go.

couldn't get a ride =(

I'll watch for everyone later in the season.
c/o 2005

Love always hopes

guardboi
New Recruit
New Recruit

does anyone have a review of the whole show

Post by guardboi » Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:59 pm

i missed most of it so i wanna know what happened lol a review of all the guards cause i am curious at who is going to kick some ass this year

RifleLineBritneySpearsLvr
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by RifleLineBritneySpearsLvr » Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:16 pm

Get it Black Knights :bow: You guys were off the hook!!! Tawny I love you so much, you are truely the original BK DIVA. Steven.... you better get it gurl, Miguel, Patty, Adrianna, Alex, and yes even homegurl, I miss you all so much. for all you newbies- Great Job and it's so nice to see BK advancing every year. Great show, and can't wait to talk to you all soon.
LOVE YOU ALL,
CHIRS
BK 2001-2004 :hug:
ahh Sh#@
Drop it like you mean it! lol

cgnortiz

Post by cgnortiz » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:00 pm

I was very much impressed by Ramona HS. They really stood out ot me. Great drill and very well written work. Project L really raised the bar as well. A well written program and very fun to watch. BK, I'm a bit partial. They were great and the show was incredible. The show is called "The Brides of Dracula" for those who were wondering, and as DIVA as their attire appeared, those are not their uniforms or flags that will be used for the rest of the season. Good luck to everybody this winter...have fun out there on the floor.