M.Ra Designs: Costumes, Flags, and Music Editing

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

mario Ramirez
New Recruit
New Recruit

M.Ra Designs: Costumes, Flags, and Music Editing

Post by mario Ramirez » Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:52 pm

M.Ra Designs: Costumes, Flags, and Music Editing 4 Colorguard and Drumline. Mario Ramirez is Proud to bring out the newest taste and affordable colorguard wear for all seasons year round: Winter, Drum Corps, field, and parade. Winter guard and winter drumline is coming up soon, make a smart choice and let M.Ra Designs take care of you.
If you have any questions or would like to place an order Please contact: Mario Ramirez at mario_mra_ramirez@yahoo.com or call 626-664-0358

Thanx,
Mario Ramirez

Special thanx to all the schools that have trusted me and given me the opportunity to work with them.
P.S Plese note that my E-mail has changed I dont have acess to my old email

ProjectLMan
New Recruit
New Recruit

MRa Designs

Post by ProjectLMan » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:02 pm

If you are looking for great designs in costumes and flags, MRa is who you need. Not only do you get great quality work, you are treated with great professionalism. You don't have any hassle with Mario. You are constantly being updated on your order. You never feel like you have to chase him down to ask about your costumes and/or flags. He is very well organized and you can count on him to give you an amazing final product.