INdependant Evals!

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

SabreKnight
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by SabreKnight » Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:58 pm

Quote: In Motion is facing the same dilema... judges are whispering amongst themselves about possible promoting us in Hayward @ the first regional

I saw In Motion and i thought they were amazing. they are definitely open class material and could give orion and bd a run for their money. i would love to see how that would turn out.
Its all about performace

FlaggDivo

Post by FlaggDivo » Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:41 pm

i totally agree about In Motion. i thought that they would have done well in IO last year, and this year their so much better. i cant wait to see them again!! best of luch this season

guarddd4life

Post by guarddd4life » Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:50 am

i dunno.... i saw In Motion last year at the power regional and they were good. but i didnt think that they could have competed with bd. i haven't seen them this year though. ill have to wait for the rcc power regional.

DancingQueen

Post by DancingQueen » Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:08 am

i luved In Mo's show last year to! i saw them at the las vegas reg. they were so emotional, i love it. ill be so happy to see them bumped up to open, they'll do fine... they can handle it.

luckiecg
Rookie
Rookie

Post by luckiecg » Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:53 am

SabreKnight wrote:Quote: In Motion is facing the same dilema... judges are whispering amongst themselves about possible promoting us in Hayward @ the first regional

I saw In Motion and i thought they were amazing. they are definitely open class material and could give orion and bd a run for their money. i would love to see how that would turn out.
ok, first of all, there is no orion this year, and second of all, there's a whole nother guard in the independent open class you're just happening to forget about...but yes, i do agree that if in motion was in the ind. open class, they'd give us a run for our money. i saw them, and they were pretty darn good spinning all sabre for their first show. i look forward to seeing them do even better in future shows...they definately have the talent to go far
You can always do it...so just shut up and do it.

SabreKnight
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by SabreKnight » Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:29 pm

luckiecg wrote:
SabreKnight wrote:Quote: In Motion is facing the same dilema... judges are whispering amongst themselves about possible promoting us in Hayward @ the first regional

ok, first of all, there is no orion this year, and second of all, there's a whole nother guard in the independent open class you're just happening to forget about...
Drama Much?
Its all about performace

luckiecg
Rookie
Rookie

Post by luckiecg » Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:57 pm

sorry, i didn't mean to start any drama if that's what happened. i was just trying to clear a few things up...i guess i didn't do it in the best way possible though, and for that i apologize, but like i said i was just clearing a few things up...sorry... :oops:
You can always do it...so just shut up and do it.

sevenrish

Post by sevenrish » Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:14 pm

gosh 10...you're such a drama queen! lol :D

georgefan22
New Recruit
New Recruit

ehh

Post by georgefan22 » Wed Dec 29, 2004 6:14 pm

LoL you guys are so funny. Well Duh everyone always forgets raiders open, I'm not sure why cause it's been around 4 E V E R. All I know is that i'll never forger =)