Anyone seen west hills guard?

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

CGDiva05
New Recruit
New Recruit

Anyone seen west hills guard?

Post by CGDiva05 » Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:48 pm

Hey has anyone seen West Hills guard out on the field? If you have what do you think of them?
"The Red vs. Blue players present a Franklin Donut play, written and directed by Franklin Donut in association with light red danish productions..."

whbkboy
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by whbkboy » Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:59 pm

I think West Hills Guard is great and got robbed at championships. 71? Did you guys get a 71 ever this year?

CGDiva05
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by CGDiva05 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:14 pm

Nope not at all. Our lowest I believe was maybe a 77 but i do not know for sure. we felt pretty robbed. we weren't upset about not winning 1st for guard, that's a bonus, we are just upset about our score. we had an 84 at our Temecula show AND it was windy so minus the wind that could have been a 87 or so. but an 71?? I dont get it and it really hurts, expecially when I know we did MUCH better than that. It really lets me and my team mates down because we have worked so hard and had a great season just to get a 71 at champs. it would have been one thing if we did bad but i watched the video, it may not have been our best but it was no 71.
"The Red vs. Blue players present a Franklin Donut play, written and directed by Franklin Donut in association with light red danish productions..."

gobblefastguardo
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by gobblefastguardo » Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:50 am

They beat us at Temecula. We got 1st, they got Sweepstakes. Oh well. Yea, they're pretty good. :D
Field:
03-04~Sounds of the 70's
04-05~Nightmere before Christmas (best show EVER!)
05-06~Not a member...*sigh* =[
Winter Guard:
03-04~Crazy Little Thing Called Love-Michael Buble
04-05~Who Wants to Live Forever-Queen