2A Guard Championships

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

whbkboy
New Recruit
New Recruit

2A Guard Championships

Post by whbkboy » Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:19 pm

Hey any predictions on who's going to win the Guard caption? I've heard Eastlake and West Hills both have really strong guards. Eastlake scored a 91 at one comp. Don't know any of the others. How's La Puente, Los Al, or Los Angeles? Let me know

Rifleman
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Rifleman » Thu Dec 02, 2004 11:12 pm

Well with Eastlake getting scores of over 90 for the last 2 weeks, I would say I pick Eastlake to be #1 and West Hills who has a great guard also to come in #2 as far I have seen no one else is really up there. Thats how I see it.

Ryan H. Turner
Grand PooBah
Grand PooBah

Post by Ryan H. Turner » Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:34 am

I've seen Eastlake on the field...and I'm no guard expert, but BOY they are great. AWESOME performance skills by those folks. I seeked out the director at the Savanna show to tell him, and he was in total agreement.

Then he said, "But what about the band?"

And I said, "What band?"

No I didn't...I'm JOSHING!!!

No predictions by this guy though...it's ALL ABOUT THE DAY OF THE PERFORMANCE!! Sorry...that's the way it's going to be...

Rifleman
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Rifleman » Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:17 pm

Contratulations to the Eastlake Colorguard for being the 2A high auxillary at the SCSBOA Championships, with a score of 86.00, also congrats to West Hills you guys looked great and it was to bad it was sprinkling during your performance. Great job to all!!!!!