2004 Wgi Dvds!

Post by LibertyPress » Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:37 pm

Has anyone else gotten their DVDS?
One mo again.

catlove
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by catlove » Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:00 pm

nope. mine is driving here from ohio. so i am supposed to get it on wednesday and i am not happy with that.

crack it
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by crack it » Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:49 pm

OH MY FRIKIN GOD!

I've been waiting every day, checking my mail on the hour (even after the daily mail has arrived) waiting for the dvds. I'm going away this weekend, and if they come tomorrow, Saturday, I'm not going to be very happy, cause we're staying till Sunday night. argh
ya

catlove
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by catlove » Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:35 pm

OH MY FRIKIN GOD!

I've been waiting every day, checking my mail on the hour (even after the daily mail has arrived) waiting for the dvds. I'm going away this weekend, and if they come tomorrow, Saturday, I'm not going to be very happy, cause we're staying till Sunday night. argh
what type of shipping did you pick? i picked ground shipping and it is actually driving across the country. i at least thought they would ship it to lax or ontario then drive it to me. i got an e-mail stating what my delivery date will be plus i can check the shipping status. so if you have ground shipping i can let you know the status if you would like.

go go rifle go
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by go go rifle go » Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:50 am

mine is supposed to arrive tuesday.
it was supposed to come monday but they sent it to the wrong address at first,
and when i got my email telling me the shipping info,
i had to call them and clear things up.
silly wgi.
i just want my damn video already!
friends... ya know!

TheEgg
New Recruit
New Recruit

Ok

Post by TheEgg » Sun Aug 01, 2004 2:58 pm

OK so did anyone order there DVD with 2 day air? Because i did and i havent recieved a notification from UPS...I'm scared but i also e-mailed WGI to make sure things were cool and im waiting for a reply...Is this happening to anyone else?!?!? IM DIEING OVER HERE!!
Howz the fetus?!
HAAAAWAAAFEEN ::band:: HAWAFEEN ::band:: HAWAFEENA!
"I'm gunna shake your ladder next time AND make sure you fall off!"-Boobs

catlove
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by catlove » Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:45 pm

OK so did anyone order there DVD with 2 day air? Because i did and i havent recieved a notification from UPS...I'm scared but i also e-mailed WGI to make sure things were cool and im waiting for a reply...Is this happening to anyone else?!?!? IM DIEING OVER HERE!!
i got my notice from ups. mine is coming ground shipping. they billed it on the 28th and they shipped it out on the 29th. they dont consider weekend to be business days so you should get it by tomorrow evening. if you dont then i would call. i have been dying for mine to show up. but mine wont be here till wednesday.

crack it
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by crack it » Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:20 pm

so this is whats going on with mine:

A while ago, after my mom had ordered the DVD's (since I'm too young blah blah blah), the lady, I think her name is Judi or something emailed my mom and I guess she had given her the wrong credit card number. She corrected it and thought nothing of it.

So when I got news that someone in my area got it, I was worried cause I didn't get it today. My mom checked, and the dvd's hadn't been billed to her account, so we were thinking that she didn't order it! I was soooo mad! But anyways....she ended up getting it all worked out and ordered, and they sent them out today.

I guess they were waiting to send the peoples dvd's who ordered more than one dvd, so since I ordered two, they're being sent out today!!! yay!! Can't wait, even thought I think it'll be in like 2 weeks anyways...
ya

LibertyPress
Rookie
Rookie

Post by LibertyPress » Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:05 am

I GOT MY DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(last Thursday) I rushed home from work to watch it!

WOOHOO!
One mo again.

catlove
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by catlove » Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:49 pm

mine should be here today. everytime i hear something outside i run out to check for ups. but its almost 2 here and i still havent gotten it. i have been ready for the dvd now for over 3 months......

its all about the guard
New Recruit
New Recruit

Pc Pc Pc!

Post by its all about the guard » Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:35 am

hello candice... i miss you! lets go have a PC dvd party!!!

RifleDiva
Veteran
Veteran

Post by RifleDiva » Tue Aug 10, 2004 10:49 am

Sorry but this post just cracked me up. I did not order a wgi DVD so I am not going through the agony that the rest of you are going through. Although if my instructor ordered a video then I may get to see it sometime at school before practice or something like that. I just found it quite humorous it was to see you guys freaking out over these videos. (mind you, I ordered some from wgasc and was quite excited when they arrived and I have watched them more than once...)
c/o 2005

Love always hopes

go go rifle go
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: Pc Pc Pc!

Post by go go rifle go » Tue Aug 10, 2004 1:01 pm

its all about the guard wrote:hello candice... i miss you! lets go have a PC dvd party!!!
we should have some kind of PC get together!
i miss everyone so much.
<333
friends... ya know!