2004 Colorguard Camp hosted by Mario Ramirez

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

mario Ramirez
New Recruit
New Recruit

2004 Colorguard Camp hosted by Mario Ramirez

Post by mario Ramirez » Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:03 am

Mario Ramirez welcomes everyone to the 2004 Colorguard camp. This camp will be hosted at Schurr High School and will be a 5 day camp August 10-14 9am-5pm. This camp will be focusing on all equipment, movement, technique, and choreography. This camp is not only design for a performer but also for a young instructor, if you want to learn a correct stretch routine and technique blocks on equipment to teach your students this will be a very good camp to learn that from, since you will be learning all the technique from Fantasia and RCC from a formal fantasia member. This camp will be open to people from all ages, and all experiences. If you want to improve your skills or if you want to open your vocabulary for an independent colorguard that you've been wanting to try out for, this camp was made for you. The cost is $150.00 for the 5 days of camp and $200 with lunch and housing if needed. If you have any further questions please call mario Ramirez at 626-664-0358 or email me at mario_ramirezz@yahoo.com
See you all there

Thank you,
Mario Ramirez[/b]
Last edited by mario Ramirez on Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr Pageantry
Veteran
Veteran

Go For It!!!

Post by Mr Pageantry » Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:51 pm

:wav: Be Sure You copy down this information... this is going to be one of the best color guard camps in the area... Those of us familiar with Mario.. want to encourage you to attend, and learn and move up the ladder..... His phone number is 626-664-0358..... It will be well worth your time and energy....

Harvey@worldofpageantry.com 8-) :cool2:

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by altogirl06 » Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:54 am

what if they are completely new to guard? my sister will be joing this year and i want to suggest this camp to her and my parents as a possible learning experience this summer because she won't really learn anything till band camp the last 2 weeks of august.thanx--altogirl :D
Nothing is impossible with God!

mario Ramirez
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by mario Ramirez » Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:49 pm

Thatss a very good question to ask, sorry that I wasn't specific enough. The camp is designed for all types of experiences, students and instructors. When you arrive at the camp site you will get a chance to sign up for the level you want. The camp will have four entrees 1. Beginner 2. Intermediate 3. Advanced 4. Instructor I hope that answered your question , if you have any further question, feel free to email me at any time. Hope to see your sister there.

Thanx,
Mario

altogirl06
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by altogirl06 » Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:50 pm

thank you very much! i hope she and my parents both agree to it cause it would be a great learning experience for her :D
Nothing is impossible with God!