Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

Bandmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Color Guard Summer Camp, 2004

Post by Bandmaster » Sun May 09, 2004 12:47 am

Posted by request:

Color Guard Summer Camp, 2004

Improve your skills and have a great time doing it. For the 11th year, Peter Gomez and Pageantry Design Southern California (PDSC) present the best camp for Color Guard lovers, anywhere. You’ll improve in dance, movement and the handling of equipment, so you’ll be your best this fall. You’ll have fun as we spend 5 days with friends and some of the best and most sought after instructors in the country. Whether you’re a beginner, in High School or in an adult group (or you want to be) we’ll help you hone your skills to a new level. Your registration includes all 5 days at camp, a camp T-shirt and lunch each day. This year we’re adding “special Guest Star” instructor day, and Parent’s afternoon for picture taking and a brief show. Join Us at Westlake High School (Thousand Oaks, CA) on July 13-17, 2004 or Chino High School (Chino, CA) on July 20-24, 2004. Early registration is $125, if paid before June 15, 2004. Click the link below to download your application. Any questions, e-mail us at PDSCCampInfo@sbcglobal.net. Get ready for the fun!

PDSC Camp Application 2004
Last edited by Bandmaster on Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dave Schaafsma
Pageantry Webmaster

whsguardgrl
New Recruit
New Recruit

Go to This Camp!!

Post by whsguardgrl » Mon May 24, 2004 9:49 pm

I just wanted to say that I went to this camp last year at westlake high school, and i loved it. It was definitely the most memorable part of my summer. :lol:

I hope I see many new faces there this year! :P
The Godfather (field), To Kill a Mockingbird (winter), American Elegy (field), Afro Celt "Cycles" (winter), We Are Not Alone (field), Kristallen den fina (winter), Tchaikovsky's Romeo and Juliet (field), Ode to Joy (winter)