Littlerock Show!

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

2Joo4u

Littlerock Show!

Post by 2Joo4u » Sun Apr 11, 2004 12:05 am

wow todays show at Littleock High School was great! Congrats to all the guards!
Teams who deserve props (in my opinion):
Canyon High- They havent had an advisor since field season, and still have managed to get a nice show together... Love yall
Windswept- No special reason except there are alot of guys on this guard and they are pretty cute :oops: :D
Rancho Cucamonga HS- well the guy on their guard was looking pretty green on his way out there, so im giving him props for making it almost all the way through the show, then when he finally was about to be ill, he ran off the tarp to the trashcan, saving the gym floor, his flag, the team tarp, and his unform from some expensive cleaning bills... good job guard guy! ur kool in my book!
Allusion- U rock bcuz u work with Pedro! Pedro is the most awesome dude ever! (hes our choreographer/ drill designer/ equipment guy/ everything else) We Love you Pedro!!! :bow: u r the reason we r where we r! :bow: :cool2:
If anyone was there, you kno by the time windswept came on everyone was sooo tired of hearing evanescance's bring me to life (it was the 4-5 time of the day), there was a collective groan... being new to colorguard this year, is it common to have so many guards doing the same song? i think thats it thanx!

TMRsaxyDM
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by TMRsaxyDM » Sun Apr 11, 2004 12:37 am

man that school is far! for tustin it was a 2 hour bus drive for us... im sure it was long for alot of other people too.. but i had to preforme at the villa park drum comp then left for the little rock gaurd show.. it was just that much longer lol.. but it was fun.. when are gaurd shows not fun?
Pumkin Pie Love..

SKA SKA SKA!

Cheer up emo kid... listen to ska!

Tustin High School TMR Drum Major 04-05

masterphatjd
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by masterphatjd » Sun Apr 11, 2004 9:50 am

Good job to all the guards there yesterday! Thanks to Littlerock for hosting a great show. Also, great job to the Littlerock HS colorguard for having NO DROPS and a great performance yesterday!
Jonathan Varela
Web Master
LHS Guard 2000-2003

Mad City
Rookie
Rookie

Little-rocks!!!

Post by Mad City » Mon Apr 12, 2004 2:27 pm

Hey!

I had a great time at the Rock! Despite the l-o-n-g drive to get there, and wondering if I was on the right Ave R! It wasn't as windy this year as in the past, and all the units I'm associated with did a darn good job!

Valencia girlies, (from Valencia) you rock! It's been a great season so far. Let's end it with a bang at Championships!

Allusion, it's been a great time working with a bunch of great people, on and off the field. Good luck at WGI and Championships!

South Pasadena, Okay, so I work with the drumline, I don't work with the guard....yet....you guys did a great job. Especially since you didn't have an instructor at the beginning of the season and got started so late. I'm glad you finally have an instructor who knows her stuff!

Nuff said, congrats to all and good luck at WGI and/or Championships!!!
"If you want something you've never had, you must do something you've never done"

split5050
Rookie
Rookie

Post by split5050 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:07 am

Where are the Scores for the Little Rock Show? They are not up on the WGASC website.
Derrick Tousley
Rancho Cuc. H.S. (01-03)
SCV 03, 04, 07
Corona 06

guardlover00

Littlerock Show

Post by guardlover00 » Tue Apr 13, 2004 2:54 pm

I had several favs at this show - so I will start...

Regional A - The guard from Colony was most impressive...this show was simple, easy, clean...the male performer needs a better costume though.

Regional AA - Norco HS took my breath away...a well designed show with a killer soloist! This guard moves well to a great soundtrack...which escapes now. Score was way to low!

Int A - South Hills HS ROCKS! This is a SCH A show if ever I saw one. Well put together and well performed. Score was way too low!

Sch A - Only Littlerock HS...Another show with a killer soloist. Where do they get these kids from? I liked the music, loved the costumes...didn't get the windows though...can someone fill me in. Score was also too low!

Sch Open - Where the heck has Rancho Cucamonga been? I have missed them all season long. What a great show. Very entertaining as always - even when they guy got sick and ran off the floor. But man oh man this rifle line rocks the entire show with a fast and furious flag statement at the end. Score - yep...you guessed it.... WAY TO LOW.

The drive was long....2 hours to get to this show. Its WAY out there. And there is nothing there. But the show is ok...Gym was a little small and a little dark.

Good luck to everyone at WGI this weekend.

Mike R.
When you are bored...

SPIN!