Granada High Winter Guard

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

Matadork05
Section Leader
Section Leader

Granada High Winter Guard

Post by Matadork05 » Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:34 pm

ook, Granada has been competing in CCGC, NCBA and now WGI Regionals are coming up and we aren’t getting the same commentary from the judges each show. It makes it harder to fix the show when we get complimented for something one week, then get told to change it the next.

For anyone who has seen Granada High perform suggestions, critiques, comments, ANYTHING is much appreciated. Constructive comments would be great, but any thoughts about the routine are better then nothing.

Our song this year is called "A breath away" by Peepshow (an underground rock band). We have crushed velvety dresses...sorta red, yellow orangish with a high slit on the right side. We open with 4 standing up dancers, a soloist and everyone else sitting. We spin Blue, Purple and Red flags. Hope that sorta refreshed your memory if you have seen the show.
-Reigning Miss NCBA-
Guard Alumni

My milkshake brings all the boys to the board and they're like "itz btr ten urz".

soccermermaid

All three?

Post by soccermermaid » Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:23 pm

Wow, you guys compete in WGI, CCGC, and NCBA? :shock: How do you do all of that? What catagories are you in cause I'm thinking there's different names for each organization.... and each organization is different.

Matadork05
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by Matadork05 » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:52 pm

its so confusing...we get moved around in divison every year :?

NCBA: HS SCHOLASTIC

CCGC: SCHOLASTIC NATIONAL A
-Reigning Miss NCBA-
Guard Alumni

My milkshake brings all the boys to the board and they're like "itz btr ten urz".

Spyder
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Spyder » Wed Mar 17, 2004 12:40 am

that sounds way too confusing :shock:
no longer dealing with high school ^_^

"If it doesnt hurt your not doing it right,"-Darrin Byrd