coments on el toro's guard

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

gaurd_girly07
New Recruit
New Recruit

coments on el toro's guard

Post by gaurd_girly07 » Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:23 pm

do u guys have anything to say about el toros guard?? what do u like and dont like....BE HONEST!!! :D

ColorguardBHS2004
New Recruit
New Recruit

?????????

Post by ColorguardBHS2004 » Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:55 pm

What is your show about? I am from Bellflower high and I posted the same question too. may be you can check it out. well let me know what your show is about and when your next comp is ok's buh bye :wav:
If you drop oh well pick it up and keep on going! DUH

Practice so you won't SUCK (please do it for me)

Boohoo I miss colorguard and I miss my kick A$$ guard. I love you all! Bellflower Guard your still my FLOWERS

gaurd_girly07
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by gaurd_girly07 » Wed Mar 17, 2004 7:07 pm

quote-- What is your show about? I am from Bellflower high and I posted the same question too. may be you can check it out. well let me know what your show is about and when your next comp is ok's buh bye--quote

our show is about the tango and we danc ein the beggining then get into the rifle,flag,and sabre. our show are hayward,trabucco, and san deigo.

Mad City
Rookie
Rookie

El Torro Show...

Post by Mad City » Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:08 am

Hola!

I think you have a great show, lot's of talent in that guard! Equipment, staging, dance, it's all good. The only thing I would like to see is more authentic Tango or "show style" Argentine Tango. There may be some but I'd like to see more.
Also more passionate tango attitude.

We stayed at the same hotel as you in Vegas. I was the guy who came up to your staff/mom(s) and said, "hi, where are you from? I'm one of the instructors for Westlake.

I have also taught and still teach Argentine Tango and ballroom dance for over 10 years. I've always wanted to do a tango production. It would be better with guys, but you gotta have em' first!

Great show, good luck at Championships and WGI.
"If you want something you've never had, you must do something you've never done"

SabreKnight
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by SabreKnight » Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:51 pm

i think your show starts off well, although i would like to see more going on with movement, but towards the end everything kinda fizzles out...equipment work and emotionally....sorry to be so harsh, but thats just how i feel.
Its all about performace