Guys in Guard

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

look up

raider boys

Post by look up » Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:29 pm

i love the raiders boys, from the small hott one in open to the ones in th world guard :shock:

SmIlIeGuArDGaL

Post by SmIlIeGuArDGaL » Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:04 pm

Personally i think that having guys on the guard is perty awsome. my first year i was still kinda like ok this is odd but after awhile it was like ok whatever. before i was worried about what i said around them but then i was after a while i was like ok whatever. and guys in don't always get all of the attension from the judges. the judges should be watch the colorguard as a whole. but yeah..... CONGRATS to the boy who made...... what cg was it sry i have a bad memory.... but still having guys in your cg is the most awsome thing.

cheerios
New Recruit
New Recruit

guys in guard

Post by cheerios » Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:37 pm

i think that having guys in guard is a lot of fun. i remember my guard used to not have guys but once we heard we were going to try to recruit some we were all soooo excited. then again we were in middle school and every thing seemed like a big deal then lol. but i dont think having guys would hurt a guard whos never had them before. i understand that there might be some drama but theres always drama with 20 plus girls, and that the way life goes. if your guard is looking to find some hard working boys good luck! they are sometimes hard to find but they can be very talented. like these two boys i kno, one on the raiders open guard and the other on orion. thats just my 2 cents.

weaponsRfun
New Recruit
New Recruit

i agree

Post by weaponsRfun » Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:54 am

i completley agree with you! my boy friend is on guard this year and whenever we walk...almost anywhere in the school guys that think their 'too cool' shout out things like flagette, or just scream out "COLOR GUARD" they really don't understand how much skill it takes, even if you're a guy with 3 times the muscles as the rest of your team :wink:
~Woodbridge HS Color Guard
2002- Time after Time
2003-It Spins us Around
2004- Pacific 231
2005- Master of Suspense

Colorguard Chick

Post by Colorguard Chick » Thu Mar 18, 2004 3:27 pm

We have zero guard guys...people diss guard too much at my school. There was one guy, but he quit because people kept making fun of him.
[center]<<...:...Rifle Romance...:...>>[/center]

guardee101
Rookie
Rookie

Post by guardee101 » Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:15 pm

thats too bad...people at my sschool dont get respect either....why cant they just accept it?

CgiSmYLiFe_10
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by CgiSmYLiFe_10 » Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:48 pm

has anyone seen the guy on rancho cuc. guard? he's hot!