Amador Valley Show Review (c.c.g.c)

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

wongclo02

Amador Valley Show Review (c.c.g.c)

Post by wongclo02 » Sun Feb 08, 2004 3:54 am

James Logan (SW)Their parade themed show is tight! Cool white costumes and cool music. Just as good as last year, probably even better. Their rifles are wicked cool. 1st 86.0

Blue Devils (IO) First Circle show with a twist. 4 floors that gave them 2.8 in penalties. Awesome idea and neat how they incorporate their floor with the show. Tight sabre book and features the boy a lot and he can really perform the heck out the show! 1st 68.7

Orion (IO)Their "Kill Bill" show works for them and really gives a new style of colorguard inspired by Martial Arts. I heard a parent saying they practice martial arts at rehearsals. Still wearing All Black w/ no costumes. 2nd 67.9

Logan Open (SO) Ode to Joy by Beethoven. Missed their show but heard the music. Great crowd response 1st 70.2

Oak Grove (SO) 68.0
Fairfield (SO) 65.3
Moreau (SO) 64.7

Clayton Valley (SAA) Very colorfun and effective show to a stylish version of "Autumn Leaves". Tight contender at WGI! 1st

Dublin (SAA) Show to Schindler's List 2nd

..thats all i saw...

Linda

RifleDiva86
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by RifleDiva86 » Sun Feb 08, 2004 5:43 pm

yeah that guy from blue devlis that you talked about...that's George...and yes he is an amazing performer

captain-lo
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by captain-lo » Sun Feb 08, 2004 9:41 pm

Yeah, I really like the schindler's list show, it was sad, but really well written. And Logan world's parade theme, I knew it was a parade theme, but no one beleived me. :lol: lol. how about regenesis 4, i was kinda scared in that one...interesting yet spooky. :shock: Well, cant wait until moreau next sat.!