Waterhead
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Waterhead » Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:49 pm

8-) chicks dig the bass, lol

colorguardchicken02

Re: boys boys oh boys

Post by colorguardchicken02 » Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:08 pm

LHScg wrote:Of corse guard s are into band guys, nothings cuter than a guy passionate about music this is actually my first year i don't have a crush on someone in the band. But I'm still very much into my freshmen and sophmore year crushes. We guard s are doomed to fall for these charming band boys until we march no more (heaven forbid that ever happen) :wink:

i dont like anyone in band. im dateing a guy in ROTC but then agian, i think hes gonna break up with me, but ive thought that a lot and it hasnt happened, so maybe he wont. (hopefully or ill come on this thing crying and complaining and loseing in in off topic :cry: :crying: :frustrated: :( ) anyway. i dont "dig bandos" :wink:

guardee101
Rookie
Rookie

Post by guardee101 » Fri Jan 09, 2004 3:56 pm

drum majors and drum line.... definitely the best!!

nhsflaggie04
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by nhsflaggie04 » Sat Jan 10, 2004 7:27 pm

Drum majors are awesome! :D My um..."husband" is a drum major/tuba player. At my school, there are 4 relationships between guard/band. And now that I think of it, all my past relationships have been with band guys, and now I'm dating a band member from another school nowhere near mine. Yup...guard loves 'bandos'! :wink:

colorguardchicken02

Re: boys boys oh boys

Post by colorguardchicken02 » Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:32 am

colorguardchicken02 wrote:

i dont like anyone in band. im dateing a guy in ROTC but then agian, i think hes gonna break up with me, but ive thought that a lot and it hasnt happened, so maybe he wont. (hopefully or ill come on this thing crying and complaining and loseing in in off topic :cry: :crying: :frustrated: :( ) anyway. i dont "dig bandos" :wink:

so sad, it happened :cry:

VHSTrumpetGuy86
Rookie
Rookie

Post by VHSTrumpetGuy86 » Fri Jan 23, 2004 5:45 pm

WOw :shock:

This thread is waaay old. HaHaHa :lol: So ... any single colorguard girls out there?? :P Pm me.
-Valencia High School
-Class 4A SCSBOA Champions

Matadork05
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by Matadork05 » Fri Jan 23, 2004 6:45 pm

lonely single girl right here!! :wav: lol
-Reigning Miss NCBA-
Guard Alumni

My milkshake brings all the boys to the board and they're like "itz btr ten urz".

Emilicious

guard [i]loves [/i]band

Post by Emilicious » Fri Feb 06, 2004 9:48 pm

Although the marching season at my school is done for now, at the time we were in season more then 3/4 the guard was dating a band member. And considering our guard is 40+ people, that's a lot! There is so much band dating we have to have a special police to keep things under control on the pda. And while the drumline is most favorable in most peoples eyes, our guard girls date mostly out of the drumline. Except this one girl who has practically gone through every guy on drumline which has dawned her the most hilarious nickname. Since shes gone through the battery so many times she's been dubbed "the energizer bunny" she just keeps going and going and going.... haha but we still luv her lol :D

guardee101
Rookie
Rookie

Post by guardee101 » Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:03 pm

i totally know what you mean... but definitely dig bandos. it is so much fun during field season when we are around them all the time. but its okay that its over, cuz im still really close to alot of the guys, and some of them are so hot!!