Floor

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

mfisk
Rookie
Rookie

Floor

Post by mfisk » Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:26 am

I am interested in purchasing a floor for my Winterguard and Drumline next year. Does anyone know where we would be able to buy a used one, or a company that sells them cheap? We really don’t have any money in our budget to buy two floors, or even one. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Michael Fisk
Instrumental Music Director
Tustin High School

Kyle73
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: Floor

Post by Kyle73 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:54 pm

I was looking for the same thing and found this online:

http://www.colorguardfloors.com/

I have no idea if the floors are good, or how good the prices are (other than I couldn't find anything any less expensive). If they are decent floors, maybe someone here has used them and can comment. The price seems good :)

mariahorn
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mariahorn » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:00 am

We ordered our floor and cart from colorguardfloors.com. Got the thickest one they had because we need it to last 10-15 years, but I should have gotten the next one or thicknesses down because it is extremely heavy for my middle school guard, and folding it is much harder because it is too thick do a fan fold.

Rich
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Rich » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:05 am

i have a floor, painted one side (green) and plain white on the other that we are selling for 400 dollars. if you would like to talk about pricing you can PM me.

-rich

peaches
Rookie
Rookie

Post by peaches » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:37 pm

Kyle73 wrote:I was looking for the same thing and found this online:

http://www.colorguardfloors.com/

I have no idea if the floors are good, or how good the prices are (other than I couldn't find anything any less expensive). If they are decent floors, maybe someone here has used them and can comment. The price seems good :)
We purchased our floor at colorguardfloors.com. They are a great company with create customer service. I would highly recommend getting the vinyl floor vs. the lightweight polyethylene. We have both and the vinyl floor is much easier to work with.

The 13oz floor has been great and with white on one side and beige on the other, its been a great investment. We've had the floor for 5 years now and its still holding up very well for us.