...of essence Winterguard Summer Program Concert THIS Sat!

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

guardthepiccolo
Support Staff
Support Staff

...of essence Winterguard Summer Program Concert THIS Sat!

Post by guardthepiccolo » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:30 am

Hello all,
I'm writing to inform you of a great opportunity to watch a dance/colorguard concert that I have put together over this summer through my independent competitive colorguard team! Our show consists of 20 different pieces of all types(jazz/modern/hip-hop/colorguard), and it's going to be a GREAT show! Featuring current and future members of "...of essence" winterguard, Fremont High School colorguard, Deviation Winter Ensemble, Santa Clara Vanguard, and local dancers in the community, this show will provide you great entertainment in all areas of dance and colorguard. The show is a dance-show style, in the FHS Auditorium with full lighting and great use of the entire room. The guard members/dancers and myself have gone through tremendous efforts this summer in putting this show together, and I hope with all my heart that you will be able to attend. So much has gone into the creation of this show and I would love to share this experience with you all. If you can't make it, please pass on this information to someone who might be able to, as we want to perform to a large, appreciative crowd! Here's the details:

"...of essence" Summer Program Concert
Fremont High School Auditorium
Saturday, August 8th at 7:30p.m.

$10 General Admission
$7 w/Student ID (K-12 AND College)
Free for children 7/under
Benicia High School C/O '05
Colorguard Instructor