WGASC FanNetwork is ON DEMAND!

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

WGASC CGC
New Recruit
New Recruit

WGASC FanNetwork is ON DEMAND!

Post by WGASC CGC » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:09 pm

WGASC is pleased to announce that beginning with the Orange County Invitational we will be offering Video On Demand. The subscription will include the performances from all 5 WGASC Invitationals and all of the performances from the 2009 WGASC Circuit Championships. Powered through DCI’s FanNetwork, this will give our members access to 700 exciting performances throughout the season. Visit the multimedia tab on the WGASC website to sign up for your subscription - NOW!

WGASC website http://www.wgasc.org/photos.aspx

Go directly to the WGASC FanNetwork http://www.thefannetwork.org/?network_id=7

danielkp
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: WGASC FanNetwork is ON DEMAND!

Post by danielkp » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:01 pm

I think this is a great and timely feature, so kudos to the folks at the WGASC office.

I paid for my subscription yesterday and am having difficulty viewing the videos. Every time I click on a school, I receive an error message that says that "the content you are trying to view is for WGASC Fan Network Subscribers only."

Is anyone else getting the same error message? I've submitted multiple online support requests through the vendor's site and have yet to receive a response. Can anyone help?

Lilykitty

Post by Lilykitty » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:24 am

You are not the only one having this problem. Myself and several of my students cannot view the videos either. No response from their customer support either. :(

gvprod
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by gvprod » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:04 pm

silly question

did you log in in the top right corner on the screen?

if you do not log in, you cannot view the videos, and you get the message you mentioned.

danielkp
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by danielkp » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:08 pm

The glitches have been fixed. Special thanks to Scott Bilbruck in the WGASC office who was quick in responding. There shouldn't be any more problems with viewing the performances.

gvprod
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by gvprod » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:26 pm

Videos from the San Bernardino Invitational are now available on VOD