San Mateo

Post by azn_rifleguy » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:38 pm

per chance, does anyone have the score?

peaches
Rookie
Rookie

Re: San Mateo

Post by peaches » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:33 pm

azn_rifleguy wrote:per chance, does anyone have the score?
San Mateo's Guard/Percussion show was cancelled. We only held the Drum Major competition...so no scores to post.

mariahorn
Rookie
Rookie

Post by mariahorn » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:07 am

I was so sad it got cancelled! We took our group to watch it last year and got so excited about feedback from judges we decided to do it this year. We didn't have money to get registration turned in until Jan 5th, and Elsie told me a week later it had been cancelled. :( I sure hope they try again next year!

peaches
Rookie
Rookie

Post by peaches » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:32 am

mariahorn wrote:I was so sad it got cancelled! We took our group to watch it last year and got so excited about feedback from judges we decided to do it this year. We didn't have money to get registration turned in until Jan 5th, and Elsie told me a week later it had been cancelled. :( I sure hope they try again next year!
Thanks for signing up!! We were planning to do the show anyways, even with a super small turnout...which meant more time for each unit for the clinic, but NCBA decided to cancel our show anyways. We want to be able to hold the clinic every year but without units signing up, its hard to keep it consistant year to year. Next year will depend on what our show date is and whether or not we can get our gyms (since it usually is still basketball season).