Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

bari_benzo
Rookie
Rookie

New Color Guard Class at RCC!

Post by bari_benzo » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:19 am

From Gary's Desk:
Hey potential members,

Question: Are you planning on marching in the fall? Or next winter season? Anywhere?
Wouldn't it be great to be able to IMPROVE your color guard skills - to "get ready" for that audition?

I just wanted to make sure that you were 'up to speed' on the latest class offering at RCC!
If you haven't heard, we are now offering a great COLOR GUARD TRAINING CLASS, every Tuesday and Thursday night at 7pm - in the Wheelock Gym, located behind the football stadium.

This is your chance to learn from the best! The faculty for this new class are all former members of Fantasia!
You can learn more about movement, flag technique, weapons and how to build a routine! It's a great chance to make new friends, improve your color guard skills, meet the RCC staff - and prepare for our upcoming auditions for the fall cg - AND earn college credit at the same time!

All you have to do is SHOW UP!
This Thursday - February 12 - 7pm in the 'big gym' at RCC!
When you arrive, be sure to talk to Sheila!

OR
you can go ahead and get yourself registered for the class by going to the RCC website at http://www.rcc.edu
New students have to apply for admission - very simple and painless - but all done on line.

You want to register for Music 61, class code #45416
It's NOT expensive, no additional costume or travel fees - just a fun class to learn more about color guard!

SPREAD THE WORD! BRING A FRIEND! You don't even have to bring any equipment!

Let me know if you have any questions.

I look forward to meeting you,

Gary

PS This class is open to juniors and seniors in high school, as well as high school graduates and adult performers!
No experience necessary! Get prepared for an upcoming audition! Build your pageantry vocabulary!
Eddie E.
rccband.org Web Administrator
Ramona (Riverside) High School c/o 1999
Suita City Wind Ensemble - Clarinet