ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!

Conversations about the fabulous art of color guard, both field and court

Moderators: laurab, Gallagher, guardthepiccolo

split5050
Rookie
Rookie

ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!

Post by split5050 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:51 pm

With one of the biggest 1st regional weekends just days away...emotions, nerves, and predictions are filling the air. This will be a weekend to remember, with some of the heaviest hitters of the community take to the stage.

Good luck to all the guards across the country making their WGI 2009 debuts.

Im very excited to see some amazing colorguard this weekend....although bittersweet with the absence of reigning IW champions, Fantasia....WGI, and WGASC....along with the entire performing comunity will miss the beauty, precision, and excelence that you have brought us for years.

This is also an exciting weekend for many guards that will compete in a new class for the first time =)

good luck to all.....and feel free to post coments on predictions, and "shout outs" to all the guards you wish the best.

HAPPY WGI SEASON PREMIERE EVERYONE !!!
Derrick Tousley
Rancho Cuc. H.S. (01-03)
SCV 03, 04, 07
Corona 06

Guard-Dad
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!

Post by Guard-Dad » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:24 am

As in my previous message again I wish all the guards GOOD SKILLS

Even though Fantasia will be missed, there's going to be some great shows. Saw Corona IW and WOW WOW as always they are pretty hot!!

From reading show descriptions on WGI, there's going to be some very interesting performances!!
"Colorguard .. to those who understand, no explanation needed .. To those who don't, no explanation possible"

Rich
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Rich » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:10 pm

shout out to Project L :arrow: (former student marching), and a few of my friends guards: rancho cuc, arcadia, south hills, and (C)orona...

have a fantastic run guys!

-rich

split5050
Rookie
Rookie

Post by split5050 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:30 am

Id like to say "good Luck" to:

Project L
Arcadia
(C)orona
South Hills
Diamante
and RB

=)

Love all you guys and gals.......let's show SoCal What we've been working on!!!!

AND!!!!!!! Although a little disappointing we are not back at CSUSB.....we are BACK to the roots of the Riverside regional at RCC!!!!!!!!!!

Something about that place......=)

First time I ever saw Logan =)

Anyway.....I also wish everyone attending the best of skill and luck....we will all need it in this gloomy rainy weather =(

See everyone there!!!!!!

HAPPY WGI SEASON PREMIERE!!!!!!!!!!! (I like that term)
Derrick Tousley
Rancho Cuc. H.S. (01-03)
SCV 03, 04, 07
Corona 06