Leader to leader help

A place for student leaders, drum majors, section leaders, student council members, etc.

Moderators: dmcoach, nopsbs

Chatter

Leader to leader help

Post by Chatter » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:11 pm

fine problem solved
Last edited by Chatter on Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
* Chatterkins*

Sixfdsteve
Rookie
Rookie

Friendly piece of advice.........

Post by Sixfdsteve » Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:29 pm

Please don't drag band drama into a public forum. I understand that you want and need advice for the issues you are having but when you bring them into a public forum you run the risk of others who know who you are
coming in here and getting either offended or angry. Since the season is over getting advice for the issues seems kind of pointless now. I would suggest talking to one of your wise, caring, handsome, and always ready to listen instructors (hmmm....who might that be??? :wink: ). I'm sure these issues can be resolved with the right direction. Dizzy........... as my good friend Officer Eric Cartman often says....."Respect My Authoritahhh!!!!" :lol: Be nice!

Steve Elias
Percussion Caption Head
El Capitan H.S.
Lakeside, CA

Ex Nihilo
Drum Major
Drum Major

Re: Friendly piece of advice.........

Post by Ex Nihilo » Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:51 am

Sixfdsteve wrote:Please don't drag band drama into a public forum. I understand that you want and need advice for the issues you are having but when you bring them into a public forum you run the risk of others who know who you are
coming in here and getting either offended or angry. Since the season is over getting advice for the issues seems kind of pointless now. I would suggest talking to one of your wise, caring, handsome, and always ready to listen instructors (hmmm....who might that be??? :wink: ). I'm sure these issues can be resolved with the right direction. Dizzy........... as my good friend Officer Eric Cartman often says....."Respect My Authoritahhh!!!!" :lol: Be nice!

Steve Elias
Percussion Caption Head
El Capitan H.S.
Lakeside, CA
...fine

Ryan H. Turner
Grand PooBah
Grand PooBah

Post by Ryan H. Turner » Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:10 am

I agree in part with Steve, but I'll take it a step further. You have some SERIOUS SERIOUS issues if what you say is true, and either the director doesn't care, or isn't aware.

And being a student and teacher of the Dave KUHNS methods (at least spell is name correctly), I can tell you it's far from being "wimpy".

ChIckInPIt
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by ChIckInPIt » Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:43 pm

I'll tell u what sucks, having a whole bunch of grls being pissed or plotting or just having that immature "I hate u" look on their face and they won't even tell u why they're acting the way they are. Too much drama, ppl need to forgive and forget. Last of all, y would u wanna bring drama into band when ur heads suppose to be in the music. Gah, taht's the worst of all, n then they expect u to WANT to listen.